The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Clark has yet another side-project.

3 posters

Go down

Ryan Clark has yet another side-project. Empty Ryan Clark has yet another side-project.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Instagram post:

Low & Behold is another music project I've been working on - this one for over 7 years with Jason Martin (Starflyer 59). Follow us @lowbeholdmusic

The band has taken a few stylistic turns over the years, but we've finally compiled a full-length album, titled "Uppers." Vinyl and digital versions of the album will be available 10.31.15 on Northern Records.

For fans of dark 80s new wave, specifically...
#sistersofmercy
#depechemode
#echoandthebunnymen
#thechurch
#neworder
#psychedelicfurs

I've never really listened to New Wave stuff (never even heard of half the bands listed.... "Echo And The Bunny Men"...really?) but I like NYVES a lot, so I'll be interested in hearing this one.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Clark has yet another side-project. Empty Re: Ryan Clark has yet another side-project.

Post by eatbugs Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Wake me when it comes out on CD.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Ryan Clark has yet another side-project. Empty Re: Ryan Clark has yet another side-project.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Wow! That sounds really good! Echo and the Bunnymen are a great band!

Rockin Loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:48 pm

sounds interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:57 am

I've owned the 12" single for a couple years now and spin it every few months. It really is a great sound and have been looking for to this LP for quite some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by srguenther Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Northern has a 5 song digital sampler on their website that has one of their songs on it, along with a song by white lighter, the black lantern, and stranger kings.

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by srguenther Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:07 pm

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:29 am

The whole album can be played here.
http://store.northernrecords.com/album/uppers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:52 am

Thanks, Adam! After listening to it a few times, I think I will get this. I like NYVES more than this; Low & Behold sounds more 'happy', I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildcat Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:36 am

LemonMouse wrote:Thanks, Adam! After listening to it a few times, I think I will get this. I like NYVES more than this; Low & Behold sounds more 'happy', I guess.
I like both, but I also preferred NYVES. About the best I could describe the difference is that NYVES is modern electronic music whereas Low & Behold is a much more direct homage to the 80s New Wave sound.
Wildcat
Wildcat
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by srguenther Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:28 am

I honestly love the music...I just cant get into the voice....

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down