Random thoughts...

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random thoughts...

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Judith shouldn't be calling you a "dumb***", she could have sold that guy some tomato sauce.

Back to top Go down

Post by metallikitty on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:30 am

Did you know Cheetos are actually semi-nutritious? On the real, though. I have always read labels and now as a mom I pay attention to vitamin content as well as avoiding certain chemicals (artificial sweeteners, BHT which made me quit delicious white cheddar cheez-its DANG IT) and crazy as it is, Cheetos have more vitamins and minerals than equally tasty, less messy but more seemingly healthy Garden Veggie Straws (which totally taste like McDonalds fries)

Veggie straws have 2% vitamin C and iron and less than 1 gram protein per serving.

Cheetos puffs have 2% calcium, iron and vitamin B6, 4% riboflavin and niacin, 8% thiamin and 2 grams of protein per serving.

Who knew??!!

>^~^<

metallikitty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Mortal wrote:Judith shouldn't be calling you a "dumb***", she could have sold that guy some tomato sauce.
Ah man!  I need to tell her that sometime Laughing 

Rant: One of the more difficult things when working with cell phones is when you're dealing with an "expert."  The experts don't need to ask you a lot of questions, the experts know what they want, grab it and are gone.  The "experts." however, know stuff which is "common knowledge" like that you can take any phone to any network or know words like "flash."  No!  Flashing your phone won't let a T-mobile phone work on verizon!  It's not software that's preventing this, it's hardware so flashing won't do anything!  And just because you said flash doesn't mean you know anything about the word flash!
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:57 pm

The Flash is a good TV show IMO

Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Dude, the flash is a great show. I love it!
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:09 pm

How about Gotham?

Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:11 pm

Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Yeah man!  I've seen a few episodes but loved it!

When I finished The Flash I went up to one of my friends at work and was like "I finished The Flash.  You are living a less fulfilled life for having not finished it."
*He points at me disgusted* "Shut up!"
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:51 pm

I bought my tickets to Slovakia for a week this October to meet my girlfriend's parents.  I'm really looking forward to the trip!  I've never been out that way before and I'm sure it's going to be an awesome experience.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:25 pm

KaramKaram wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:I miss Tim Lambesis
Me too, I wrote pastor BB to see if he knew anthing more about TL but he told me he doesn't know anything more  Crying or Very sad
I shouldve thought of asking Bob but dang thats not the best report Sad
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Kerrick wrote:I bought my tickets to Slovakia for a week this October to meet my girlfriend's parents.  I'm really looking forward to the trip!  I've never been out that way before and I'm sure it's going to be an awesome experience.
Dude that's awesome!
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:05 pm

Thanks!  Yeah I am really excited about it, and she is too.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:12 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
KaramKaram wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:I miss Tim Lambesis
Me too, I wrote pastor BB to see if he knew anthing more about TL but he told me he doesn't know anything more  Crying or Very sad
I shouldve thought of asking Bob but dang thats not the best report Sad

In fact, this was my chat with pastor Bob:

ME: Hello Bob Beeman Pastor I hope you are doing fine! I am writing from Venezuela and would like to say thank you for what you do with the homeless that's a real inspiration for me and the youth group I attend. And I have a question for you, have you heard back from Tim Lambesis? How is he doing? Do you know if I can write him a letter? Where can I send it? I am a big fan of him and AILD and since I heard the news of what he is going thru I have not ceased praying for him, is he OK? Would love to hear about him! God bless you pastor!

BB: Thanks so much for your ecnouragement, Antoine!  I appreciate it!  No, I have not heard from Tim.  It is difficult when he is in prison.  I have not heard yet if he is allowed to have correspondence.  When and if he is, I will let you know!

ME: I understand, thank you for the quick reply Pastor, I really appreciate it! I will also continue praying for you and your work, may God open the windows of heaven and bless you financially to keep doing what you do, spread God's love to those who need it most!

And that was it.

Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:28 am

KaramKaram wrote:In fact, this was my chat with pastor Bob:

ME: Hello Bob Beeman Pastor I hope you are doing fine! I am writing from Venezuela and would like to say thank you for what you do with the homeless that's a real inspiration for me and the youth group I attend. And I have a question for you, have you heard back from Tim Lambesis? How is he doing? Do you know if I can write him a letter? Where can I send it? I am a big fan of him and AILD and since I heard the news of what he is going thru I have not ceased praying for him, is he OK? Would love to hear about him! God bless you pastor!

BB: Thanks so much for your ecnouragement, Antoine!  I appreciate it!  No, I have not heard from Tim.  It is difficult when he is in prison.  I have not heard yet if he is allowed to have correspondence.  When and if he is, I will let you know!

ME: I understand, thank you for the quick reply Pastor, I really appreciate it! I will also continue praying for you and your work, may God open the windows of heaven and bless you financially to keep doing what you do, spread God's love to those who need it most!

And that was it.
That was great!!

I also pray for Bob's ministery constantly and will continue to pray for Tim also.

At least theres some news to report Wink
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:59 am

I found a pc in the garbage yesterday.  So, i took it back to my place plugged it in and it turned on! Has an AMD A8-5500 3.2 Ghz processor, 8 GB ram and a 1TB hard drive. Couldn't get past the windows 8 login, so I wiped it and loaded kubuntu.
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Dude that's pretty legit!  Hey, my girlfriend's laptop's hardrive crapped out, but otherwise it's ok.  It's a little older (it looks like) and has keys for Slovak letters too.  Are there any places that will pay for stuff like that (like, for parts)?  Should I even bother putting it up on Craigslist or anything?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:26 pm

That is pretty awesome Peter. I wisg I could just find something like that Very Happy
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Had a great wedding and reception.  I really couldn't have imagined it going better.  A few highlights of the day:
 - My nephew (the ring bearer) who's 3 years old and walking down the aisle with the sign that says "Uncle Tom, Here comes your happy ever after."  Talk about digging my thumbnail into my finger to choke back the happy-tears.
 - Playing Origin's "Inhuman" song at the reception and watching the country music listening bridesmaids (and both flower girls) follow me in a makeshift mosh pit (so fricking awesome, I'll remember that FOREVER)
 - People cocking their heads to the side while listening to Alcest's "Les Voyages de l'Âme", which played during the ceremony.  (Its hard to understand the words if you don't know French.)
 - Line dancing with my wife.  Yes, I line danced to country music.  ...for the first time ever.  For multiple songs  ...and I was good at it.
 - My brother's toast speech
 - My brother's reaction when his introduction song to the reception was Mr. Bishops Fist "Confuted System".  (HUGE amounts of nostalgia)
 - Watching my wife's parents dance to Conway Twitty.
 - That NO ONE got wasted and the alcohol was contained to the back of the reception hall
 - I made $48 from the "Dollar Dance" my wife and I had at the reception.  She made $59.  The money we made together in cards was RIDICULOUS.
 - My mother son dance with my mom to Schaliach's "Coming of the Dawn".  Another tear-jerker for mom because I played that song on guitar when I was in her youth group at church YEARS ago.
 - Having a few country music fans (including the Usher) come up to me and ask me and ask me who's music that was at the end of the reception, after I saw them bobbing their head to it.  That band is Nightwish.
 - The wedding night.  It wasn't the best night's sleep I've ever had.  Razz

Who am I kidding.  All of 8/1/15 was one of the best days of my life.  

ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Kerrick wrote:Dude that's pretty legit!  Hey, my girlfriend's laptop's hardrive crapped out, but otherwise it's ok.  It's a little older (it looks like) and has keys for Slovak letters too.  Are there any places that will pay for stuff like that (like, for parts)?  Should I even bother putting it up on Craigslist or anything?
You can try craigslist, but I wouldn't hold out much hope to be honest, but you never know!
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Congratulations, Thomas. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Thank you!
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Thomas, I'm so stoked for you my friend!  That's awesome!

Thanks Vaak.  I may just do that.  I've gotta get around to it but otherwise it's just sitting around gathering dust in my tiny little place haha.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:07 pm

Woah!  I'm not normally in this thread at all, but for a particular reason I popped in -- wow!  Big congrats dude!  And here's hoping that those sleepless nights . . . continue.

Grindboy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:28 am

Congrats, Thomas!
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Congratulations, Thomas! 

That computer?  Well, things happened with it. As I started to mess around with it more and more, I remembered Jesus telling his disciples if they had two cloaks to give away one. Then I went to church and I felt, even more so, that I was to give it away to a friend. I decided I would. So, i went to said friend and he declined. 

I then went to work and as I walked back, I saw a coworker, who has no computer, will be going to school in the spring and is interested in programming. A voice started yelling in my head "don't tell him, he'll want it," and stuff like that. Then I heard a lower voice say something like "you know what to do."  We talked, he said he wanted it and after some messing around, I told him if he comes to pick it up, it's his. He didn't believe me and I said something like "I don't need this and if I can help someone out, I'm happy to."  So, he just needs to pick it up. 
When he does come, the plan is to give him this small Gideon's Bible I have and tell him I gave it to him because God wanted me to. So, please pray that God stirs his heart for the Lord and that I am able to say what I need to properly. Thanks.
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:54 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:Had a great wedding and reception.  I really couldn't have imagined it going better.  A few highlights of the day:
 - My nephew (the ring bearer) who's 3 years old and walking down the aisle with the sign that says "Uncle Tom, Here comes your happy ever after."  Talk about digging my thumbnail into my finger to choke back the happy-tears.
 - Playing Origin's "Inhuman" song at the reception and watching the country music listening bridesmaids (and both flower girls) follow me in a makeshift mosh pit (so fricking awesome, I'll remember that FOREVER)
 - People cocking their heads to the side while listening to Alcest's "Les Voyages de l'Âme", which played during the ceremony.  (Its hard to understand the words if you don't know French.)
 - Line dancing with my wife.  Yes, I line danced to country music.  ...for the first time ever.  For multiple songs  ...and I was good at it.
 - My brother's toast speech
 - My brother's reaction when his introduction song to the reception was Mr. Bishops Fist "Confuted System".  (HUGE amounts of nostalgia)
 - Watching my wife's parents dance to Conway Twitty.
 - That NO ONE got wasted and the alcohol was contained to the back of the reception hall
 - I made $48 from the "Dollar Dance" my wife and I had at the reception.  She made $59.  The money we made together in cards was RIDICULOUS.
 - My mother son dance with my mom to Schaliach's "Coming of the Dawn".  Another tear-jerker for mom because I played that song on guitar when I was in her youth group at church YEARS ago.
 - Having a few country music fans (including the Usher) come up to me and ask me and ask me who's music that was at the end of the reception, after I saw them bobbing their head to it.  That band is Nightwish.
 - The wedding night.  It wasn't the best night's sleep I've ever had.  Razz

Who am I kidding.  All of 8/1/15 was one of the best days of my life.  

My warmest congratulations and best wishes for you and the new Mrs!

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:01 pm

I appreciate it guys!
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Monkey Biz

Last edited by Mortal on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by metallikitty on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:34 am

Thomas, Congratulations on your wedding! It sounded like an awesome time. Blessings to you and your wife Wink

metallikitty
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:28 pm

Thanks everyone!

Well, I'm a few days back from my honeymoon/vacation in Destin, Florida.  Had an outstanding time!  I probably ate fresh crab meat every day.

The water was a very clear blue, the sand was very white.  I boogie-board'ed some, but I ended up having the most fun being face down in the shallows with goggles on, picking up shells and...

Shark teeth!  

My wife and I found 26 of them total.  I didn't see any sharks, but I saw a few stingrays at dusk.  (I can post pictures of shells if anyone is interested.)
One stingray was as big as me, but was in deeper water and I admired him from a distance.  One scared the crap out of me because I was in waste deep water, swimming underwater toward shore and he come up from the sand right in front of me.

What was neat was there were usually about 8-10 hand-sized fish that followed me around.  I think some of it was for protection against bigger fish (which weren't too far away), and they were very interested what I stirred up from the sand.

Getting the shells/teeth was a bit challenging at times.  For one, a lot of stuff was broken from the waves and everything was in relatively shallow water so I had to be on my stomach.  For two, I had about 15-30 seconds before each wave hit to spot and grab.  Once the wave hits, it stirs up sand/bubbles so I can't see anything for about 10 seconds and what was there before would probably be buried or broken.  I literally had one shot to get the goods.
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:38 am

ThomasEversole wrote:Thanks everyone!

Well, I'm a few days back from my honeymoon/vacation in Destin, Florida.  Had an outstanding time!  I probably ate fresh crab meat every day.

The water was a very clear blue, the sand was very white.  I boogie-board'ed some, but I ended up having the most fun being face down in the shallows with goggles on, picking up shells and...

Shark teeth!  

My wife and I found 26 of them total.  I didn't see any sharks, but I saw a few stingrays at dusk.  (I can post pictures of shells if anyone is interested.)
One stingray was as big as me, but was in deeper water and I admired him from a distance.  One scared the crap out of me because I was in waste deep water, swimming underwater toward shore and he come up from the sand right in front of me.

What was neat was there were usually about 8-10 hand-sized fish that followed me around.  I think some of it was for protection against bigger fish (which weren't too far away), and they were very interested what I stirred up from the sand.

Getting the shells/teeth was a bit challenging at times.  For one, a lot of stuff was broken from the waves and everything was in relatively shallow water so I had to be on my stomach.  For two, I had about 15-30 seconds before each wave hit to spot and grab.  Once the wave hits, it stirs up sand/bubbles so I can't see anything for about 10 seconds and what was there before would probably be buried or broken.  I literally had one shot to get the goods.
Nice story.
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:09 am

Kerrick wrote:I bought my tickets to Slovakia for a week this October to meet my girlfriend's parents.  I'm really looking forward to the trip!  I've never been out that way before and I'm sure it's going to be an awesome experience.

Bring Signum Regis back with you!!
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:33 am

"My son is not a terrorist. He's a poor boy, he loves to play soccer, go fishing, but he is not a terrorist."
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:23 am

metaldude wrote:

Hahaha well Ronnie lives in Austria now but I'll try...  Actually, Within Silence is from the same town I'll be staying in so I contacted them and we might hang out if the timing works.  Cool

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:45 am

Kerrick wrote:
metaldude wrote:

Hahaha well Ronnie lives in Austria now but I'll try...  Actually, Within Silence is from the same town I'll be staying in so I contacted them and we might hang out if the timing works.  Cool

I hope they are not inviting you there to harvest your organs. That would be a shame.
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:52 am

Bahahaha the funny thing is, that's been a running joke between Veronika and I for a while now.  She's actually straight-up admitted to be luring me there to harvest my organs.  I probably shouldn't go because of that, but I already got my tickets and requested the time off work; it'd just be a big hassle to cancel now.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Face it, there is no image on the internet cuter than this. In case you need context:
http://designtaxi.com/news/361550/Adorable-Photographs-Of-A-Tiny-Baby-Squirrel-Resting-In-Odd-Places/

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain on Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Kerrick wrote:Bahahaha the funny thing is, that's been a running joke between Veronika and I for a while now.  She's actually straight-up admitted to be luring me there to harvest my organs.  I probably shouldn't go because of that, but I already got my tickets and requested the time off work; it'd just be a big hassle to cancel now.

Just be careful, it's close to Russia. They probably have an vibrant organ black market over there. Nice healthy boy like you could fetch some big money.
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Driven on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:33 pm

A little bit boonoonoonoos.
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:49 am

From the "I didn't think I would ever see that" files...

While at a high school football game last night, I was very surprised when the marching band started playing "Am I Evil". Given the way they were pounding our team, I would say, "Yes, you are."
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:13 pm

Doing some late night Firewall firmware updates. 1 down, around 70 to go. Weee
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastèque on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Congrats Thomas Very Happy (it's funny, you look a lots like one of my friend ^^)

Come back too, trying to be more present here this year Cool
Pastèque
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://mfuprods.jimdo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 am

Smurf Cancer.
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:23 pm

My church has service on campus every Thursday, BUT last night some Greek clubs took the area we use.  SO, they played Bigger and Better and someone actually got a water cooler and a pool.  I didn't participate, BUT afterwards they all headed back to my place and had worship in my backyard.  It was legit.
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:00 am

I wonder why most metal t-shirts are black. I know black is a more "metal" color, but in hot weather, black shirts absorb heat (at least, in my experience). Why not silver-colored shirts (silver IS the color of real metal after all)?

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:21 am

I'd love it if bands started printing shirts on different colors than black...  I have enough black shirts but never enough metal band shirts!  Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:26 am

I am wqatching the DVD of the MORSEFest 2014, these guys know how to play music!!!

Deadpool

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:05 pm

Kerrick wrote:I'd love it if bands started printing shirts on different colors than black...  I have enough black shirts but never enough metal band shirts!  Razz

Actually, looking at a bunch of 80s music videos, it seems that Maiden used to print shirts with white backgrounds, wonder why they stopped.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastèque on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:38 pm

WildWorld wrote:I wonder why most metal t-shirts are black. I know black is a more "metal" color, but in hot weather, black shirts absorb heat (at least, in my experience). Why not silver-colored shirts (silver IS the color of real metal after all)?
I prefer when shirts are in another color too. Probably it's a tradition from the beginning, and everybody know as some "true" people, not only in metal, could be really close to tradition. Wink

Kerrick wrote:I have enough black shirts but never enough metal band shirts!
From Christian band either?

Well, i've find a great example of synthaxic importance in foreign language:

Right title is: "leçons de ténèbres" (darkness lessons). This sentence means also something but who have nothing to do with the original title: (idiot from darkness) 

I'm really sorry if i make mistake like that here Laughing
Pastèque
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://mfuprods.jimdo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Driven on Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:31 am

That one got me to facepalm, Melon d'eau Smile I once saw a painting where the Maçonnerie (masonry) shop sign was missing the cédille!
Driven
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://danielbandfan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: