The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite Megadeth song/songs to listen to and play along with?

+2
nerf_herder4444
DarkFireDragoon
6 posters

Go down

What's your favorite Megadeth song/songs to listen to and play along with? Empty What's your favorite Megadeth song/songs to listen to and play along with?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 pm

One of my favorites is "Holy Wars...the punishment due", I also really like "Symphony of Destruction". And I love playing both.Very Happy

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Megadeth song/songs to listen to and play along with? Empty Re: What's your favorite Megadeth song/songs to listen to and play along with?

Post by DarkFireDragoon Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:18 am

My Last Words... Easy. My favorite Deth, and one of my top favorites ever.
DarkFireDragoon
DarkFireDragoon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfVdrtLcRs

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Megadeth song/songs to listen to and play along with? Empty Re: What's your favorite Megadeth song/songs to listen to and play along with?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 pm

lol, if that's easy, I'd hate to see what you think "hard" is...Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by nerf_herder4444 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Metal15 wrote:One of my favorites is "Holy Wars...the punishment due", I also really like "Symphony of Destruction". And I love playing both.Very Happy
pretty much the same with me. I also learned hangar 18 recently, and thats pretty fun to play
nerf_herder4444
nerf_herder4444
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:44 pm

In My Darkest Hour. FANTASTIC song, possibly Dave's best ever.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm

exo wrote:In My Darkest Hour. FANTASTIC song, possibly Dave's best ever.

That is a great song. I don't think it's his best, but that's just me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by nerf_herder4444 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 am

Tornado of Souls, thats another fun one to play
nerf_herder4444
nerf_herder4444
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepherd Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Megadeth is my favorite band but I have never actually sat down and learned an entire song by them. I can play the intro to Holy Wars and Symphony of Destruction and thats about it. I'd like to learn how to play Looking Down the Cross.

Shepherd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:03 am

This guy plays the whole Rust album in one take (the Marty parts). 

TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevenoneself Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:02 am

TZ75 wrote:This guy plays the whole Rust album in one take (the Marty parts). 

Very impressive! Thanks for posting!

These days I'm mostly 1) writing and practicing my own compositions, 2) learning songs to accompany my kids on their instruments or 3) getting music ready for church.

A few years ago I had learned all of Symphony of Destruction, Countdown to Extinction, Ashes in Your Mouth & Tous Le Monde. I find Megadeth songs pretty fun to play to. I'd like to learn more in the future.
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down