The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead To Self and Fuel radio

2 posters

Go down

Dead To Self and Fuel radio Empty Dead To Self and Fuel radio

Post by Tombie Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:22 pm

Hello everyone,
I know that I have not posted in a while. My wife and I recently moved from eastern Washington to western Washington to be closer to our family. The move took a while and there were many bumps along the way. Anyway, during that time my production computer was in storage until our new home closed and we moved in. We are settled in now and I have been doing some updates and maintenance on both of my stations. Just wanted to let you guys know that we are still going strong and for those who have not checked us out yet... I have two online Christian radio stations. Dead to Self radio plays Christian/positive rock and metal from the 80s to today. Bands like Stryper, Bride, Rob Rock, Demon Hunter, Disciple, etc... Check out our website and sign up on our forum... it is free and there are some great benefits for members. Fuel Radio is my Christian hard music station. We play lots of core and harder stuff. It too has a forum. Not trying to take anyone away from here as this is the best Christian forum around. Our forums focus mainly on the stations so you're safe...lol. Please check us out and let me know what you think. It is important to get feedback so that we can make improvements. I know we cannot please everyone so I do not even try but I am always up for some good critique. Thanks everyone.
Tom
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Dead To Self and Fuel radio Empty Re: Dead To Self and Fuel radio

Post by KaramKaram Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:46 pm

Thanks for the update Tom
KaramKaram
KaramKaram