The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Stryper Song Available - "Yahweh"!

+27
Markus1987
Airola
Jessrox
MegaNorm64
jeffcorpse
Candlemass
Soldier777
ThomasEversole
rtz
Guitar Noir
Kerrick
MikeInFla
metaldude
Black Rider
Hardcore Christian
timekeeper
Friday13th
d@v!d
deathisgain
FreeRangeBeliever
Temple of Blood
sentient 6
eatbugs
Staybrite
KaramKaram
hellig
Gipperman
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Stryper Song Available - "Yahweh"! - Page 3 Empty Re: New Stryper Song Available - "Yahweh"!

Post by jeffcorpse Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:15 am

Great stuff!
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

New Stryper Song Available - "Yahweh"! - Page 3 Empty Re: New Stryper Song Available - "Yahweh"!

Post by MegaNorm64 Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:00 am

This freaking rocks! It fits the power metal looking album cover that goes with the album. It will probably be on replay a lot when I pick up the album.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 am

This is Stryper at their very Best! Everything I ever wanted in a Stryper tune! Epic, heavy, powerful. This album is gonna RULE!
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gipperman Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:35 am

Sorry but how did I complain? I was just responding to a comment and giving the facts. Also here's some food for thought, maybe it's possible (if you think this sounds a little bit like them) that Theocracy was influenced by Stryper? Hum..... After all we have been around since 1983. Just a thought.........

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just being honest. I seem to get in trouble lately for being so honest.......

M

Gipperman
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:47 am

It was all a giant misunderstanding. NoOne was referring to someone else on the thread who vaguely implied he didn't care for Stryper. Then Hardcore thought it was directed to Michael over the Theocracy discussion. We good Smile
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:09 am

Gipperman wrote:Sorry but how did I complain? I was just responding to a comment and giving the facts. Also here's some food for thought, maybe it's possible (if you think this sounds a little bit like them) that Theocracy was influenced by Stryper? Hum..... After all we have been around since 1983. Just a thought.........

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just being honest. I seem to get in trouble lately for being so honest.......

M

When I first heard Theocracy, I thought I could hear some definitely Stryper influence, but Matt has said that he never listened to Stryper. I think a lot of the younger generation has lost it's roots in the scene.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:14 am

Friday13th wrote:It was all a giant misunderstanding. NoOne was referring to someone else on the thread who vaguely implied he didn't care for Stryper. Then Hardcore thought it was directed to Michael over the Theocracy discussion. We good Smile

This is how that should read:
"Then Hardcore directed it to Michael over the Theocracy discussion. We good Smile"

He knew I didn't direct it at Michael, he was the one who brought Michael in as an example.

But yes, we are all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:20 am

Okay, I think Hardcore was using it as an example then. *sigh* Betcha Hardcore is gonna come and explain himself and prolong this bunny trail lol

Anyways, love the heavy bridge of "Yahweh." That introducing guitar line really hits the spot!
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:28 am

Friday13th wrote:Okay, I think Hardcore was using it as an example then. *sigh* Betcha Hardcore is gonna come and explain himself and prolong this bunny trail lol

Anyways, love the heavy bridge of "Yahweh." That introducing guitar line really hits the spot!

albino albino  albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

Nah, it should be over. I got no beef with HC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:29 am

Getting back to the thread's OP...

Can we expect a video for this song at some point?

If so, any idea as to when?

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:27 am

I remember MS said they will shoot a video. I hope it is Yahweh!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:45 am

The song might be a difficult choice to shoot an actual video, but if the budget allows  cheers
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:53 am

Friday13th wrote:The song might be a difficult choice to shoot an actual video, but if the budget allows  cheers

Agreed, but heck, even a well done lyric video would be cool. I really liked the Revelation video.

Fallen (though I haven't heard the song) could be a cool video choice, just based on the assumed subject matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 pm

albino albino albino albino albino albino albino (End bunny trail)  cheers

I also would love to see a well put together lyric video or video video  Very Happy
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:albino albino albino albino albino albino albino (End bunny trail)  cheers

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:50 pm

I hate lyrics videos
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:01 pm

So, listening to the samples at Amazon, I initially thought this album will not be as good as I hoped it would be. Then, Michael telling us wait to hear Yahweh... I listened the sample a few times and while I thought there was something pretty good going on, the sample didn't have any of that which I though was amazing in No More Hell to Pay.

Now, listening to this full song, at first I though it's quite ok, but it's lacking the hooks I found from most of the songs in No More Hell to Pay. No More Hell to Pay had tons of things that hooked me INSTANTLY, and I was hoping to hear something as powerful on the songs of Fallen, especially on Yahweh which Michael had hyped up.

So, then enters the chorus of Yahweh.........
THAT'S IT! That is really really REALLY good! Didn't catch it in the intro, but with the music and the beat backing the "choir's" melody, it really hit me hard.

I will be buying this album too.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:29 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:I am always amazed when someone who has never liked a certain band or genre feels compelled to still make a comment in a thread about that band or genre reaffirming that they don't like it.

Especially when the thread is an upbeat one celebrating something positive about that band.

Well, I for one was quite excited to hear he had even taken a listen. I've listened to some of the stuff he does and it's very lo-fi and raw "unblack" metal. I think it's really interesting to hear what someone with that kind of a musical taste thinks of Stryper. No matter whether he likes it or not, it's just an interesting thing to know. People who are fans of that type of music usually don't even bother to try Stryper. I'm glad he even gave it a chance, and that he shared what he thought about it, although I would hope he would not be afraid but would come and say what he didn't like about it. I'd like to know what the guy who does that Ankou Awaits stuff thinks of this song. What he likes about Stryper, based on this one song, and what puts him off.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Even though I will be ordering the cd, I still purchased the mp3 of this.

I remember when Michael first posted that initial tease where he said "What?"

Great song. Epic.

Different, yet still absolutely sounds like Stryper

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus1987 Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:55 am

Oh yeah Smile . This song is just awesome Smile . Rock on Smile
Markus1987
Markus1987
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:06 am

FINALLY I found a Christian alternative to Theocracy!

Oh, wait....
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Throne of thorns Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:45 am

Though this is not my Cup o T I do think this is very good for the style it is. I'll say this though Stryper are very very good at what they do.
Throne of thorns
Throne of thorns
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:30 am

Throne of thorns wrote:Though this is not my Cup o T I do think this is very good for the style it is. I'll say this though Stryper are very very good at what they do.

Careful there. I actually checked out Stryper because so many people here liked it and when I reported my findings as "Its not bad but its not my cup o T", it somehow got twisted into an unwarranted complaint and trespassing where I don't belong.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Throne of thorns Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:45 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
Throne of thorns wrote:Though this is not my Cup o T I do think this is very good for the style it is. I'll say this though Stryper are very very good at what they do.

Careful there. I actually checked out Stryper because so many people here liked it and when I reported my findings as "Its not bad but its not my cup o T", it somehow got twisted into an unwarranted complaint and trespassing where I don't belong.
Oh Dear! yes I have been down that road myself ha ha but no biggy. Stryper and bride were the first christian "Metal" bands I got into and once upon a time I loved Stryper and I still think they are super talented and good at their craft I am just not so much into it now...
You see Mortification self titled  and Seventh Angel lament for the weary popped in for a cuppa and well the rest is history. Cheers I also Like Black metal..SOME hard to find good stuff though!
Throne of thorns
Throne of thorns
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_scary Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:08 am

This sounds incredible!!  Really looking forward to the whole album!
mr_scary
mr_scary
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next