The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting]

3 posters

Go down

If you could only keep 3 Scars Remain songs which would it be?

If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_lcap11%If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_lcap11%If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_lcap0%If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_lcap22%If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]
If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_lcap6%If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_lcap17%If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_lcap0%If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] Empty If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting]

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

So I left this multiple choice 

I want you to pick 3 songs

Yea I know for me anyway thats really tough

so pick and vote for 3.............only 3 songs
that you could listen to out of the 11

If No End At All (the last song is one of those reply with it Wink )
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] Empty Re: If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting]

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:59 pm

I had to sit for like 10 minutes and debate which ones to pick 

1-9
except After The World

are like my favorite Disciple songs ever

I still havent voted
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting] Empty Re: If You Had To......... Scars Remain [Read first post before voting]

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:04 pm

I finally have picked the title track, Someone, and Dive
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Well, Regime Change, obviously ..... seeing as how it's my favorite Disciple song.   The others would be the title track and After The World (which I think should have been the album closer).
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm not sure if I have ever listened to this album front to back in one sitting. I know my mp3 likes Game On, Dive, and Fight for Love, so I went with those.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down