The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS - GX - Raize Some Hell to be released this summer....

2 posters

Go down

NEWS - GX - Raize Some Hell to be released this summer.... Empty NEWS - GX - Raize Some Hell to be released this summer....

Post by Soldier777 Sat May 16, 2015 9:24 pm

FYI - The new GX album Raize Some Hell is being released in June and pre sales starts May 25.

NEWS - GX - Raize Some Hell to be released this summer.... 11013062_10153357220282146_3460309205778555479_n
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

NEWS - GX - Raize Some Hell to be released this summer.... Empty Re: NEWS - GX - Raize Some Hell to be released this summer....

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Rex let me hear one of the tunes a couple weeks back..

You guys are in for treat

Back to top Go down

NEWS - GX - Raize Some Hell to be released this summer.... Empty Re: NEWS - GX - Raize Some Hell to be released this summer....

Post by alldatndensum Sun May 17, 2015 7:03 am

I just wish that Rex would publish song lyrics.  His vocal style as of late has made it near impossible to discern what is being sang.  I like being able to either understand the vocalist or be able to read the lyrics.  Put a PDF file on the CD if you don't want to spend the money putting them on the liner notes.  Email those that order from you the PDF file.  When he's been nicely asked about it, he's become almost belligerent with folks over it.  While I think he has been pretty up front that GX Project is definitely a more secular project, just the way he handles being asked about lyric sheets is going to make a lot of folks not trust him.

Regardless, that's my opinion, and opinions are just like buttholes.  Everyone has one and some make a bigger stink than others.  lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 8:43 am

I think Rex' issues with lyrics is simply because he has had some bad past experiences with Christians and he doesn't want to give them anything more to complain about (not enough Jesus per minute for a lot of folks).

I also know for a fact that a lot of the lyrics are written to kind of take a shot at the self righteous Christians out there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 9:46 am

"Jesus per minute" was fun!

I am not a big fan of these kind of vocals, but I might check it out as soon as it is out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:15 pm

looking for ward to hearing this..and hearing the AC/DC cover they did on the album..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 7:00 pm

SA,

Rex told me that it isn't a cover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum