The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/3 of the way in, not as bad as I thought

+2
Hardcore Christian
sentient 6
6 posters

Go down

1/3 of the way in, not as bad as I thought Empty 1/3 of the way in, not as bad as I thought

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:05 pm

I really have been thinking that this year was off to a slow start, especially since some releases that I thought would be out by now got pushed back (Worldview and  Armageddon USA among them)...

But after looking it over, while maybe not a ton of new releases that I liked, 3 of the ones that came out were incredible and are among my favorites now. Hard to complain about a year that starts like that.

Sweet & Lynch Only To Rise
Impellitteri Venom
Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil Goliath
Tourniquet / Ted Kirkpatrick Onward To Freedom
Saint Broad Is The Gate (mp3 purchase)

Back to top Go down

1/3 of the way in, not as bad as I thought Empty Re: 1/3 of the way in, not as bad as I thought

Post by sentient 6 Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:23 pm

....yeah.... but theres no Theocracy yet.

.... so how good can it be ?Cool
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

1/3 of the way in, not as bad as I thought Empty Re: 1/3 of the way in, not as bad as I thought

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:24 pm

sentient 6 wrote:....yeah.... but theres no Theocracy yet.

.... so how good can it be ?Cool

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:56 pm

This year is insane
already out:
Mortification
Children 18:3

coming out/preorders up:
Worldview
The Ongoing Concept
August Burns Red
Haste The Day

Coming out sometime this year:
For Today
Into The Flood
Blood Of The Martyrs
Maylene TSOD
Stryper?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:40 am

NoOneIsHere wrote:I really have been thinking that this year was off to a slow start, especially since some releases that I thought would be out by now got pushed back (Worldview and  Armageddon USA among them)...

But after looking it over, while maybe not a ton of new releases that I liked, 3 of the ones that came out were incredible and are among my favorites now. Hard to complain about a year that starts like that.

...Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil Goliath
Actually, it's not as good as you thought.  Those three albums were released last year...

But it could be worse.  All I've gotten this year so far is Altar Boys "Gut Level Music".  A re-issue...
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:14 am

bodachi wrote:
NoOneIsHere wrote:I really have been thinking that this year was off to a slow start, especially since some releases that I thought would be out by now got pushed back (Worldview and  Armageddon USA among them)...

...Steve Taylor & The Perfect Foil Goliath
Actually, it's not as good as you thought.  Those three albums were released last year...

But it could be worse.  All I've gotten this year so far is Altar Boys "Gut Level Music".  A re-issue...

Now see, I was hoping no one would catch that little mistake... Razz

The 3 cds that I meant were my favs were Impellitteri, Sweet & Lynch, and the Steve Taylor....so after the correction, I am down to just 2 releases ..now I AM depressed...  Crying or Very sad

Wait wait wait.....the Steve Taylor disc, though I got it from Kickstarter at the end of 2014, I can manipulate to be 2015 too. I caved in (despite my protests) and also bought the Deluxe Edition iTunes version of Goliath that didn't come out til 2015.

Whew....back to the 3....  Twisted Evil   (sort of)

Last edited by NoOneIsHere on Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:23 am

As for Saint and Tourniquet..man..I really thought they came out in Jan  Shocked....

Saint I got fooled by because I didn't buy the mp3 until this year...

Tourniquet Ark / Ted K ..well..I just screwed up on that one Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:35 am

All I have to look forward to are Theocracy & Stryper
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:37 am

bodachi wrote:All I have to look forward to are Theocracy & Stryper

Not interested in the Worldview or Armageddon USA releases?

Rivera Bomma and GX have new albums coming sometime too

(and yes..Stryper's release should be epic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:35 pm

Been a rather slow year IMO.  The only releases I have so far are Sweet & Lynch and the new Impellitteri.  There doesn't seem to be much more than half-a-dozen others on my radar either.  Could be the least amount of new music I have purchased in more than a decade.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:54 pm

One little reissue that I'm looking forward to picking up this Friday at a concert.

1/3 of the way in, not as bad as I thought Prayna10

I only have that one on tape. An update is sorely needed.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm

It has been slower than 2013, no doubt. There still are some good releases for this year on my radar

Impellitteri
Flawed By Design (love love love this album)
Signum Regis
Harmony
Worldview
Theocracy (maybe)
Teramaze
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum