The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks.

+5
Staybrite
deathisgain
Temple of Blood
metaldude
messiaen77
9 posters

Go down

I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks. Empty I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks.

Post by messiaen77 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 am

messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks. Empty Re: I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks.

Post by metaldude Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:48 am

I have a hard time disagreeing with him. I've been a fan since I was a kid, but what they're doing now is barely a shadow of what they were. I wish they would retire while I still have fond memories of them.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks. Empty Re: I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks.

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:59 am

All that matters is if they are making more money than with the original guys.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 am

Maybe TS needs to replace Dee and release another album.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:23 am

On day, our great grand kids will be listening to KISS, with all different members.

Last edited by deathisgain on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:51 am

deathisgain wrote:On day, or great grand kids will be listening to KISS, with all different members.

I think that is Gene's dream.  He can sit in his retirement villa and still rake in the cash.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:18 pm

I don't care if they replace them ( like they did with Vinnie V and Eric carr ) but they at least they gave them their own makeup look when they did.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:28 pm

deathisgain wrote:On day, our great grand kids will be listening to KISS, with all different members.
It's kinda like with jazz you can still go hear the Count Basie Orchestra even though the guys that made it a big deal have been dead for decades--the organization lives on.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:47 am

messiaen77 wrote:
deathisgain wrote:On day, our great grand kids will be listening to KISS, with all different members.
It's kinda like with jazz you can still go hear the Count Basie Orchestra even though the guys that made it a big deal have been dead for decades--the organization lives on.

Hmmm, the KISS Orchestra™©®.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:53 am

metaldude wrote:I have a hard time disagreeing with him. I've been a fan since I was a kid, but what they're doing now is barely a shadow of what they were. I wish they would retire while I still have fond memories of them.
He makes sense, except that I never liked their music, if I could call it that. I've admired Gene for pulling off a very successful gimmick these many years though.
Temple of Blood wrote:All that matters is if they are making more money than with the original guys.
Ha!
messiaen77 wrote:
That's what it will likely become if Gene plays it right.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:34 am

This, to me, is the original KISS..

I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks. 1279445769-3795-kissew

This is Bizarro KISS..

I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks. 9k=

They should do a comic book where KISS escapes Bizarro world.

I just wish Dee Snider would tell us what he really thinks. 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:41 am

Hey, maybe Black N Blue should reunite only with Ace Frehley instead of Tommy Thayer, and then Badlands can reunite with Peter Criss instead of Eric Singer!

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Noir Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:36 am

I am a HUGE KISS fan, and I love the fact that the band is still going.  Sonic Boom was really good, if a bit uneven, and Monster was a vast improvement.  I would love at least one more studio album by the band.  I can admit that Paul's vocal chords have seen better days and overall the band is nowhere near as cool as they were back in the 70s And early 80s.  However, I really like what Tommy and Eric bring to the band and I have no issue with them wearing the makeup.  Ace and Peter had their time and overall it was a great time, but every season comes to an end.
Guitar Noir
Guitar Noir
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://shadesofnoirsite.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down