The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a Christian Metal Eddie Trunk type person?

+3
stevegarveyfan
Jessrox
strype53
7 posters

Go down

Is there a Christian Metal Eddie Trunk type person? Empty Is there a Christian Metal Eddie Trunk type person?

Post by strype53 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:07 pm

I have been wondering if there is a type of person in the Christian Metal world like Eddie Trunk?  I listen to his podcasts and interviews with Metal artists, and I always find myself wishing there was someone like him in the Christian Metal World that does the same things.  I have listened to the Frontline Rewind Podcasts, and some of the Roxx podcasts, but is there anything else out there I do not know about? Just like to hear about what the original Christian Metal artists are up to now days?  Is there anybody that does current interviews?  Thanks for the help!
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Is there a Christian Metal Eddie Trunk type person? Empty Re: Is there a Christian Metal Eddie Trunk type person?

Post by Jessrox Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Yep......his name is Thomas Johns founder of dead to self radio and fuel radio. he knows more about christian metal then anyone I know. He doesn't do a podcast but he could and should.
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Is there a Christian Metal Eddie Trunk type person? Empty Re: Is there a Christian Metal Eddie Trunk type person?

Post by stevegarveyfan Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:33 pm

I'd say that Scott Waters would have to be included in there somewhere.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 pm

DVP?
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by xMetalMarkx Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Ryan Jennings
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:42 pm

xMetalMarkx wrote:Ryan Jennings
LOL!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Trouble72 Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:38 am

Yep, gotta agree there - Ryan Jennings.
Trouble72
Trouble72
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:56 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:I'd say that Scott Waters would have to be included in there somewhere.

Metal 3
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down