The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answered Prayers

4 posters

Go down

Answered Prayers Empty Answered Prayers

Post by Kerrick Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:11 pm

I've a few friends who keep prayer journals and with them a list of all answered prayers.  In times of doubt, they're able to look back at their list of all the ways God came through for them.  I thought that's a pretty cool idea, so why not have a CMR version of that?  How neat would it be to have a communal answered-prayers journal where we can all be reminded of God's great love for His children?  I know for a fact that God has been doing some amazing stuff in the lives of folks here.  So let's share how we've experienced His goodness!  I'll start:

My staunch-atheist grandfather was diagnosed with cancer a little over a year ago.  All his life he had stiffarmed God.  But as his life was coming to a close, his heart opened up and he accepted Christ as his Savior before he passed away.  Praise God that I'll get to see him again in heaven!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Answered Prayers Empty Re: Answered Prayers

Post by KaramKaram Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Well a couple of months ago the company I worked for went bankrupt and I asked you guys to pray for me and the family and now I am providing again for my family! And I know better things will come
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:14 am

There's this habit of my mother's that has greatly irritated me. I used to simply leave the room whenever she did it; then I realized that there must surely be a better way. So, I asked God to grant me patience, since it's a fruit of the Spirit. May He be forever praised; He granted it almost immediately! There are still times when I need to ask again, like I'm already in a bad mood. But the tide has turned, you could say. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 am

Thumbs up
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:43 am

This is a HUGE answer to prayers for Dale and his battle with cancer!

An excerpt from the 12/04/2015 update his daughter made:

The last update seemed to have vanished, so i will give a recap of that before posting the new info.
2 weeks ago, after having been sent home a few days before, dad started to get bad again. Mom called the doctor and he said to get dad to the ER. They ran their tests and it showed an issue with his bowels. They prepped him for surgery and went in to fix the problem. Turns out the largest of his tumors in his colon had cause his bowels to perforate in a couple of spots from friction. His bowels had started seaping into his abdominal cavity. The doctors patched up the perforations and cleaned everything they could.
The surgery has a 25% success rate. The other 75% of the time, either the patches don't last or an infection occurs, either way it proves fatal to the patient.
The doctors told mom that it was time to call family in because it, so often, just doesn't work. The doctors changed his life expectancy from 6 month-2 years down to 1-2 weeks.

Now for the newest update,
Dad was sent home from the hospital the day after Thanksgiving. His bowels started functioning correctly again and he has developed no infections and the patches are holding! The doctors have changed his time back to 6 months -2 years!

He is still easily exhausted and has a long road ahead of him, but he is fighting this with all he has.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:42 pm

That's great!

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:51 pm

And God is still working!!!
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:03 am

My Daughter's surgery I believe went the way it did because of all the prayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:40 am

Aaron C wrote:My Daughter's surgery I believe went the way it did because of all the prayer

You bet it did brother! Thumbs up  You bet it did!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:06 am

Finally my brother have obtained his high school diploma after trying several times AND have less asthma attacks. Thanks to listened our prayers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:20 pm

Wahoo!  Congratulations!

In addition to the whole visa process finally being over for my fiancee, God has provided us a place to live!  I signed the lease agreement today.  It's an "apartment" attached to a house that has a pool, hot tub, creek behind it, and seemingly super great landlords!  God is good.  Today I was reflecting on just how abundantly God has time and again provided for me.  I know I don't deserve it but nonetheless He has repeatedly given and given to me.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:16 pm

So our current living situation has been getting less and less ideal as time goes by.  Last week there was an issue with the septic tank which in itself, wouldn't be too big of an issue but it was how our landlord handled it that wasn't so great IMO.  That was the last straw after numerous issues we've had with him so we have decided to move.  It is EXTREMELY difficult to find good rentals in Santa Cruz and as we've learned with this current situation, finding a good landlord who we can trust is not so simple either.  However, God answered our prayers and we've found a new place to live!  The landlords are Christian and come recommended from people we know.  They seem awesome.  We'll be signing the lease any day now!  Praise God!

(Though we would ask for prayers because I'll be giving our current landlord our month's notice this evening which I am really not looking forward to.  This upcoming month may be awkward and potentially really unpleasant.)

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:29 pm

Kerrick wrote:So our current living situation has been getting less and less ideal as time goes by.  Last week there was an issue with the septic tank which in itself, wouldn't be too big of an issue but it was how our landlord handled it that wasn't so great IMO.  That was the last straw after numerous issues we've had with him so we have decided to move.  It is EXTREMELY difficult to find good rentals in Santa Cruz and as we've learned with this current situation, finding a good landlord who we can trust is not so simple either.  However, God answered our prayers and we've found a new place to live!  The landlords are Christian and come recommended from people we know.  They seem awesome.  We'll be signing the lease any day now!  Praise God!

(Though we would ask for prayers because I'll be giving our current landlord our month's notice this evening which I am really not looking forward to.  This upcoming month may be awkward and potentially really unpleasant.)
Good to hear, the Lord has provided a new place for you guys

Praying now for the next month for ya man!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 am

Thanks dude!  I gave notice last night and it went as well as I could have hoped.  Thank you so much for your prayers.  God is good!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down