The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxxcast - Best of 2014 featuring exclusive interviews with Deliverance / Jupiter VI & Ultimatum

2 posters

Go down

Roxxcast - Best of 2014 featuring exclusive interviews with Deliverance / Jupiter VI & Ultimatum Empty Roxxcast - Best of 2014 featuring exclusive interviews with Deliverance / Jupiter VI & Ultimatum

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Join us as we celebrate the top Christian Rock and Metal Releases of 2014.

We will be counting down the top 20 featuring some of last years greatest indie releases in both the Christian Rock and Metal world. As well we will also be counting down the top 5 BRUTAL releases of 2014 and even recap the top 10 remastered reissues of 2014!

We also have a few special guests stopping by with some special new years greetings including Richard Lynch (Saint), Scott Waters (Ultimatum),  Jeff Ceyba (Jupiter VI) & Jimmy P Brown II (Deliverance / Jupiter VI)

So head over to Roxxcast now and stream or download our free podcast now
http://www.roxxproductions.com/roxxcast/

And don’t forget to visit us at www.roxxproductions.com or www.christianmetaldistro.com for all your music needs.

Happy 2015 to each and every one of you!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Roxxcast - Best of 2014 featuring exclusive interviews with Deliverance / Jupiter VI & Ultimatum Empty Re: Roxxcast - Best of 2014 featuring exclusive interviews with Deliverance / Jupiter VI & Ultimatum

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 am

Thanks Bill, have downloaded and will listen to later on!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down