The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auctions: Frosthardr - Necrodisaster, Extol Burial, The Lead, Golden Resurrection etc.

Go down

Auctions: Frosthardr - Necrodisaster, Extol Burial, The Lead, Golden Resurrection etc. Empty Auctions: Frosthardr - Necrodisaster, Extol Burial, The Lead, Golden Resurrection etc.

Post by herrens gåfva Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:58 am

Hey!
I'm new here, but some of you might recognize me from the Nordic Mission/Endtime-forum where I've been a regular for years.

Anyways. I just put up my copy of Frosthardrs Demo Necrodisaster 2001 on Ebay. Me and my wife recently had our first baby, so I just thought I'd sell some stuff I never listen to anymore.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251695584649?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm also going to sell some more stuff in the not so distant future, including some rare stuff from Extol and Crimson Moonlight.

Happy Bidding!

Just ask if you have some questions!

Last edited by herrens gåfva on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

herrens gåfva
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Auctions: Frosthardr - Necrodisaster, Extol Burial, The Lead, Golden Resurrection etc. Empty Re: Auctions: Frosthardr - Necrodisaster, Extol Burial, The Lead, Golden Resurrection etc.

Post by herrens gåfva Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Less than 24 hours left on most items now. I have reduced the price for shipping too, in case someone was sceptical about bidding cause of the shipping-price.

The Lead - Burn This Record
Cornerstone - Dust
Golden Resurrection - Man With A Mission
Undish - Acta Est Fabula
Extol - Burial (Rare first edition)
XT - Taxfree
Eva O - Damnation/Ride The Madness

herrens gåfva
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down