The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nov 1st All Saints Day!!! "Broad is the Gate"

+20
Professor_Valconian
Pershing1134
Livna
Mang67
bigtreads
Staybrite
Mr Lynch
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
Follower of Jesus
Joe C
Soldier777
Xid
MikeInFla
Mackenzie DuQuesne
metaldude
Sir Shred A Lot
My Awesome Timothy
SpaceGuy
Candlemass
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Nov 1st All Saints Day!!! "Broad is the Gate" - Page 3 Empty Re: Nov 1st All Saints Day!!! "Broad is the Gate"

Post by MikeInFla Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:53 pm

So far I like it better than the last 2. This band just gets more solid with each release.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Nov 1st All Saints Day!!! "Broad is the Gate" - Page 3 Empty Re: Nov 1st All Saints Day!!! "Broad is the Gate"

Post by Livna Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:44 am

I admit that I was skeptical at first. I've been a Saint fan since Warriors. I survived the drought between Too Late For Living and In The Battle. Sorry I don't care much for Perfect Life. I've always felt that Josh IS Saint. But now after hearing the samples I think my opinion may change. The new singer doesn't copy Josh but he fits in perfect with what Saint is doing
Livna
Livna
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 am

I've been a fan since Time's End. I thought the same thing. While I do miss Josh this release is very solid and fits into the Saint catalog very nicely.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:02 am

I'm a little weird . . . I actually like "The Perfect Life" Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Any idea when we should get our links to download the album tomorrow? I never got downloads for any song other than Broad Is The Gate, so I am worried I'll miss out on the delivery.

Can't wait for the CD, since my car has a CD player of all things. So excited!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:32 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:I'm a little weird . . . I actually like "The Perfect Life" Very Happy

Perhaps you just have bad taste...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Are there samples somewhere?
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:35 am

SpaceGuy wrote:Any idea when we should get our links to download the album tomorrow? I never got downloads for any song other than Broad Is The Gate, so I am worried I'll miss out on the delivery.

Can't wait for the CD, since my car has a CD player of all things. So excited!

That's actually a great question.  I'd love to get the downloads before the CD arrives.  I doubt we'll get them today as Rich has already stated that the mastering company had pushed their date back to yesterday, the 31st.  That's a Friday, and I bet they close over the weekend if they are one of the larger mastering houses.  If it is an indie guy like Cliffy or Pastor Brad, they can work whenever they need to.  It could take a couple of days to get this mastered properly.  So, I would guess that the downloads would not come too much before the CDs.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:25 am

Just got my downloads, looks like they sent them out Nov 1 anyway
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Shred A Lot Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:42 am

I got all the downloads for the album this morning.

Sir Shred A Lot
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:17 pm

I dont know the track order tho, not sure if they sent in order. One song seems like an intro, Metal Cross, it is only 1:36 in length.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Lynch Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Well I tried to host an image of the CD Cover track list but no luck.
The track list is 1.Broad 2.Hero 3. We Will Stand 4. Demon Pill 5. We Will Fight 6. Who You Are 7. Reach The Sky 8. Never same 9. Metal Cross. Metal Cross is an instrumental. Hope you guy enjoy it,
 hard copies will be coming soon....
Mr Lynch
Mr Lynch
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:34 am

Mr Lynch wrote:Well I tried to host an image of the CD Cover track list but no luck.
The track list is 1.Broad 2.Hero 3. We Will Stand 4. Demon Pill 5. We Will Fight 6. Who You Are 7. Reach The Sky 8. Never same 9. Metal Cross. Metal Cross is an instrumental. Hope you guy enjoy it,

So far so good! Cant wait to get the actual CD in my hands!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:45 am

Mr Lynch wrote:Well I tried to host an image of the CD Cover track list but no luck.

Thanks for the info, Rich!  Let's crank it up while the wifey is getting ready for church!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:34 am

So when will us non-CD-buyers get the chance to purchase the digital album?
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:10 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:So when will us non-CD-buyers get the chance to purchase the digital album?

+1
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:44 am

Follower of Jesu wrote: us non-CD-buyers
Is that your "musical orientation?"
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:02 am

I think they may do like GX Project and will hold off on digital sales until the stock of actual CD's sell to keep pirating down. I know pirated downloads about killed Desperate Night.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:31 am

The risk they run is that I move on. I won't wait around forever. I'm ready and excited to buy this now. Coming soon will be Sweet & Lynch and Worldview and who knows what else, and those precious few dollars I have for music will be gone.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor_Valconian Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:29 pm

MikeInFla wrote:I think they may do like GX Project and will hold off on digital sales until the stock of actual CD's sell to keep pirating down. I know pirated downloads about killed Desperate Night.

If true, that's pretty sad ... since I'm guessing that virtually everyone (the overwhelming majority) interested in having a Saint album would call themselves a "Christian."

Maybe not everyone who says they are a Christian actually is one ... I don't know, just spit-balling.

Maybe that's all Jesus was doing in Matt. 7:18-23.
Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Professor_Valconian wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:I think they may do like GX Project and will hold off on digital sales until the stock of actual CD's sell to keep pirating down. I know pirated downloads about killed Desperate Night.

If true, that's pretty sad ... since I'm guessing that virtually everyone (the overwhelming majority) interested in having a Saint album would call themselves a "Christian."

Maybe not everyone who says they are a Christian actually is one ... I don't know, just spit-balling.

Maybe that's all Jesus was doing in Matt. 7:18-23.

I remember trying to "police" blog sites that had Desperate Night. I saw it posted the same day it was released! I sent many of the links to Rich at the time to try and help some of them get taken down. I know many of them were gone a few days later but many of them stayed put.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:43 am

For those of you who haven't heard it yet, it is on Spotify.It is also available for download on iTunes, FoJ.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:09 am

What is the big deal about "waiting", you have nothing else going on in your life?
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:12 am

Candlemass wrote:What is the big deal about "waiting", you have nothing else going on in your life?

What if I die before I get the CD? Then I would really miss out. clown I pre-ordered and got the downloads and put them on my iPod. Have been cranking it ever since. When the CD finally comes that's just an added bonus...

Now, if I were the type of person who wanted to hear something before buying it, I would listen to it first on Spotify (like I did with Michael Sweet's new solo album and I listened to it there first and decided I didn't want it).
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:28 am

MikeInFla wrote:
Candlemass wrote:What is the big deal about "waiting", you have nothing else going on in your life?

What if I die before I get the CD?
A new cd by anyone is not on my "bucket list!" Laughing
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next