The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Wanted] Pre-2004 Magazines with Christian black metal band interviews

2 posters

Go down

[Wanted] Pre-2004 Magazines with Christian black metal band interviews Empty [Wanted] Pre-2004 Magazines with Christian black metal band interviews

Post by Eulogium Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Hey, all.  I have an oddly particular request: old issues of Christian metal magazines that have interviews with Christian black metal bands.  I have most of the relevant Heaven's Metal/HM issues, and am more interested in such zines as Devotion Hardmusic magazine, Wreathe of Thorns, Screams of Abel, Turn or Burn, Centurion Outpost, or The Narrow Path.  These are the relevant zines that I can think of, but since they're largely before my time, there could be others that I didn't mention.

I'm willing to pay quite handsomely for them, so if you're willing to sell please PM me, or email me at amlopez@utexas.edu .  If you're not willing to sell them, but have access to a scanner, I'd be happy to pay you to scan the relevant pages, etc.

Thanks!

Eulogium
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

[Wanted] Pre-2004 Magazines with Christian black metal band interviews Empty Re: [Wanted] Pre-2004 Magazines with Christian black metal band interviews

Post by buddypng Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:30 am

Why do you need articles, are you writing a book? I did a Christian metal zine called Disentombed from 1998-2001 or so. I am pretty sure I had an interview with Equinox a black metal group from Michigan. They are on Metal Archives and did two demos.

buddypng
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

[Wanted] Pre-2004 Magazines with Christian black metal band interviews Empty Re: [Wanted] Pre-2004 Magazines with Christian black metal band interviews

Post by Eulogium Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:42 pm

buddypng wrote:Why do you need articles, are you writing a book? I did a Christian metal zine called Disentombed from 1998-2001 or so. I am pretty sure I had an interview with Equinox a black metal group from Michigan. They are on Metal Archives and did two demos.
If you have any issues with that band, as well as with any other Christian black metal bands, I'd love to take them off your hands!

Eulogium
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by buddypng Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:38 am

Never mind, I reread the article on Equinox and its more like a blurb. Just a few quotes I believe I compiled from an email conversation with the defunct band. Not interesting or worth reading.

buddypng
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Eulogium Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:08 am

Aw man, so close!  But thank you anyway Very Happy

Eulogium
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down