The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few SEALED CD's for sale - plus Theocracy

3 posters

Go down

A few SEALED CD's for sale - plus Theocracy Empty A few SEALED CD's for sale - plus Theocracy

Post by bodachi Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:29 am

See my items for sale on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/chonklit/m.html?item=221370047873&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

CMR members get 10% off final auction or "buy it now" price!  Just let me know in a reply to this topic here when you win or buy something.
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

A few SEALED CD's for sale - plus Theocracy Empty Re: A few SEALED CD's for sale - plus Theocracy

Post by Kerrick Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:19 pm

Dude!  I've been searching for that Virgin Black EP forever!  Ah I'm so stoked.  Just ordered it.   Very Happy

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

A few SEALED CD's for sale - plus Theocracy Empty Re: A few SEALED CD's for sale - plus Theocracy

Post by bodachi Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Kerrick wrote:Dude!  I've been searching for that Virgin Black EP forever!  Ah I'm so stoked.  Just ordered it.   Very Happy
Just got back from mailing your CD at the post office (I would have mailed it yesterday, but I had already gone to bed - I work nights).  I also refunded you $2.00 for your 10% CMR member discount.  Shipping was MORE than you were invoiced, but that's my fault, so I paid for it.

I hope you enjoy your Virgin Black "Trance" CD!  BTW, I have more Virgin Black to sell in the near future.  They just don't do it for me...

And thanks for your money!
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:44 pm

Thank you dude!  I hope shipping wasn't too big of a gouge...  (If/when I order from ya again, just add a little extra or something.)

They're one of my favorite bands.  I (with Trance, will soon) have all their material sans their 1996 demo - which if you have definitely let me know!  Also, if you've got that Discarnated CD Rowan sang on before Virgin Black... please keep me in mind for that too because I'd definitely take it off your hands.   Cool   Thanks again!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Came in safe and sound this weekend!  Been cranking it lots.   Rockin Loud   Thanks again!  You don't have VB's demo or that Discarnated CD by any chance though, do you?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Borderline off-topic, but speaking of it (does that make it on topic?) does anybody know if the VB demo had more tracks than what was included on the Falling On Deaf Ears comp?  I know it would be murder to track down, but I LOVE those tracks and would be pumped if there was more somewhere.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:54 pm

According to the Metal Archives, the demo has one other song, Black Corsage.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Kerrick wrote:Came in safe and sound this weekend!  Been cranking it lots.   Rockin Loud   Thanks again!

Maybe you can put this in the "Recent Purchases" thread..?

Kerrick wrote:You don't have VB's demo or that Discarnated CD by any chance though, do you?

Sorry!  I have all other used VB albums in excellent condition and the Wedding Party album, though
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down