The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sylvan Fortress is stirring slowly to life

2 posters

Go down

Sylvan Fortress is stirring slowly to life Empty Sylvan Fortress is stirring slowly to life

Post by LordCharles Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:23 am

After years of calamity and failure to release an album, Sylvan Fortress has been reunited. I have gained contact with lead vocalist Lonewolf and we have agreed to give it another try. We would be honored for any support. With a more mature dose of wisdom, we hope to follow through this time without self-destructing. 

Please follow us on Twitter: @sylvanfortress
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sylvan.fortress?ref=hl
Our web site where we have a short read about todays tracking session http://www.sylvanfortress.com/

Thank you,
-Charles (Music, lyrics, guitars)
LordCharles
LordCharles
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Sylvan Fortress is stirring slowly to life Empty Re: Sylvan Fortress is stirring slowly to life

Post by Ashes13 Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 am

This is good news. I once saw a short video clip on YouTube of your band. The music was quite good. Good luck with putting a full length together. Keep us updated!

Cheers,

J.
Ashes13
Ashes13
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Sylvan Fortress is stirring slowly to life Empty Re: Sylvan Fortress is stirring slowly to life

Post by LordCharles Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Thank you. I will definitely keep this place updated. Last week the flute was tracked for the single. A short article with a short sound sample is available at www.sylvanfortress.com
LordCharles
LordCharles
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down