The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer request

5 posters

Go down

Prayer request Empty Prayer request

Post by Peter who was Vaak Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Long story short, I did something stupid.  Calling it "stupid" may not emphasize how truly wrong this decision was, yet it happened anyways.  I don't want to get into it because, again, stupid.  At the moment, I am praying it all works out, but it might not.  Anyways, please, please pray.  Thank you.
I may go into it's all over, but again, this is really basic and stupid.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Prayer request Empty Re: Prayer request

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Praying for you dude.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Praying.
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Chameleon Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:47 pm

I doubt anyone here would say they've never been there. Praying for you, dude.
Sting Chameleon
Sting Chameleon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:11 pm

OK, thank you for all for the prayers and praise be to God for helping me! OK, so, again, before I continue, let me once again say how stupid this was: stupid, stupid, stupid. I don't particularly like where I live in dorms at school, shower's too small, bed bugs that were taken care of, and a few other things including the fact I did really bad in a class I couldn't because of my lack of sleep in that room. Well, I started thinking about getting out of my apartment and looking elsewhere. As such, being stupid, I ended up signing a lease agreement with a place down the street without fully thinking about the fact I had a lease already.

I had gone through the formal process of getting out of it on the 19th of last month. I talked to the head of my housing unit the day prior, I think, and he basically said it was extremely hard to get out of them, so that caused me some dread especially after he said they plan on getting that money from me for renovations and the like throughout the entire year and the fact that my first room, which I moved out of due to a broken pipe, is being renovated it looks like. I had heard nothing through yesterday at which point I called them and asked them about it and after talking to them, one of the guys ended up asking me for proof that I had a place to live so I wasn't living on the streets. Yesterday I started to panic some because I got two e-mails, and later a third, from the heads of the housing and two housing units asking if I wanted a tour of the place. I e-mailed the first two telling them that I had already found proper accommodations elsewhere. My guess is that my call sort of fast tracked it and they had gotten e-mails about this prior to me calling them. As of tonight, I got an e-mail saying due to the special circumstances, I will be allowed out. Tomorrow I will be officially checking out. Ah, this is a load off my mind. And, again, before anyone wonders, I do know how stupid this was. I was just getting ahead of myself wanting to get out. Something like this will never happen to me again. This was definitely a learning experience. For some reason, I just kept thinking this was on a semester basis, I just have no idea why.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm glad it worked out for you. When I read the thread title, I remembered a very stupid thing I did with gasoline and matches.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down