The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laid off (No longer laid off, have new job!)

2 posters

Go down

Laid off (No longer laid off, have new job!) Empty Laid off (No longer laid off, have new job!)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:26 am

I've been laid off. Fortunately, they have given me a six week notice. I have six weeks to find something new.

Been with this company 7 years this month.

Last edited by music___me on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited title)

Back to top Go down

Laid off (No longer laid off, have new job!) Empty Re: Laid off (No longer laid off, have new job!)

Post by Sting Chameleon Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:28 am

Wow that's... at least you have a notice

I'll definitely be praying for you
Sting Chameleon
Sting Chameleon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Laid off (No longer laid off, have new job!) Empty Re: Laid off (No longer laid off, have new job!)

Post by Kerrick Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Praying for you dude.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 pm

I should have updated before now, but I just haven't been in the mood to post in this forum lately.

I found a job. Thank you for your prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh gosh you worried me!  I saw the thread title and your name (but not the date) and thought you had got laid off from your new job!  Well once again, congratulations sir.  God is good.  Cool

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Yep, it's going very well. I'm working 11 hour shifts until the end of the month though. Whew, I'm already tired!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Wow!  Those are long shifts...  Gnarly!  You get overtime for putting hours like those in?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:15 pm

No overtime. I'm working the new job in the mornings from 9-12 and my ending job from then until 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Gotcha.  You adjusting alright and getting into the swing of things?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:21 pm

There is no way for me to describe how good it's going. Extremely good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:28 pm

I gotta be careful about going on this forum at work.  My coworkers might start wondering why I have a giant smile on my face!  Very Happy  This makes me happy; thank you for keeping us posted!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting Chameleon Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:19 pm

I occasionally have to do 10 hour shifts and that alone drains me. Can't imagine 11 hours for that long. Hang in there man xD

But seriously that's awesome. Glad to know it's going well.
Sting Chameleon
Sting Chameleon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down