The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The high profile person recently died thread

+62
HenrikB
ricky75228
jeffcorpse
Noods
HeavyLighter
Andreas89
Athanasius
crucifyd
TheDoctor394
Guitar Noir
New Creation
KaramKaram
NordicMoon91
alldatndensum
exo
Samson
Superjuice
ThomasEversole
BobtheBerean
srguenther
Hardcore Christian
metaldude
Deepfriar
Candlemass
nuclearwoods
MegaNorm64
Blake
TMLMKE
Professor_Valconian
ChosenNightwolf
TheDarkShadowRising
phydeaux72
eatbugs
deathisgain
FreeRangeBeliever
hellig
d@v!d
Ricky2112
shekkian
WildWorld
XenonLion
oteis
Black Rider
Staybrite
L8T
Created_to_Thrash
sentient 6
Kerrick
nerf_herder4444
Innocent Bystander
guilty/forgiven
FishingD
Gandalf the White
MikeInFla
Sutekh
Through The Dark Radio
Driven
holyrokker
nairtoons
messiaen77
Peter who was Vaak
oldschooldoom
66 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The high profile person recently died thread

Post by Staybrite Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Professor_Valconian wrote:Westboro's website keeps a running tally of "people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page."

Including Fred Phelps?

sorry couldn't help myself.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The high profile person recently died thread

Post by WildWorld Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:14 pm

I just hope Fred found God (the real God) before his death.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Professor_Valconian wrote:Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps, Sr., has died. He was 84.

Since 1991, the church has held anti-gay demonstrations that would eventually include picketing the funerals of soldiers and praying for the death of more.

Despite its "Baptist" name, Westboro is not affiliated with any larger church denomination. Most Christians criticize the congregation's harsh anti-gay rhetoric and penchant for pursuing the limelight at inappropriate moments.

According to the church's website, it has picketed more than 53,000 events, ranging from Lady Gaga concerts to funerals for slain U.S. soldiers. Typically,  a dozen or so family members -- including small children -- brandish signs that say "God Hates Fags" and "Thank God for Dead Soldiers."

Westboro's website keeps a running tally of "people whom God has cast into hell since you loaded this page."

Sucks to be him today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:19 pm

WildWorld wrote:I just hope Fred found God (the real God) before his death.

Somehow I doubt it.  Pharoah had a hard heart as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Interesting how everyone hated phelps and many christians called him a false preacher yet many people ( including christians of all denominations) believe alot of what he preached...I have heard many people speak hate towards gays..including a few here on the cmr....phelps, like so many other christians, forgot that God loves everyone but hates sin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:Interesting how everyone hated phelps and many christians called him a false preacher yet many people ( including christians of all denominations) believe alot of what he preached...I have heard many people speak hate towards gays..including a few here on the cmr....phelps, like so many other christians, forgot that God loves everyone but hates sin.

Hmm, I've never heard anyone here say they "hate gays".
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Savage Amusement wrote:Interesting how everyone hated phelps and many christians called him a false preacher yet many people ( including christians of all denominations) believe alot of what he preached...I have heard many people speak hate towards gays..including a few here on the cmr....phelps, like so many other christians, forgot that God loves everyone but hates sin.

Hmm, I've never heard anyone here say they "hate gays".

Agreed, hate the sin, not the sinner.

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Westboro is not an affiliated church and actually almost all of them are lawyers. Their goal is simply to instigate attacks from people so they can sue them for money. They have won alot of lawsuits over this. So in a sense they are a business under the guise of a church
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:33 am

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:25 am

That blows.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:55 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Gosh that is so tragic.  He was only 50 years old!  And after their guitarist just passing away not too long ago either.  Wow.  GWAR has been one of my favorite bands to see in concert.  I've seen them three times and they were spectacular every time.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 am

I just saw that! Here is what he looked like behind the mask.
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=858590
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:03 pm

50... That is one hell of a magical number. R.I.P. Oderus
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:29 am

oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney, who had one of the longest acting careers in American film, dies at 93‏
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/mickey-rooney-golden-age-box-office-giant-dies-at-93-1201153308/
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 am

Apparently comedian John Pinette also died
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:29 pm

oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:42 pm

James Brian Hellwig AKA: The Ultimate Warrior in the WWE has passed away at 54. It's crazy because he was just on Monday Night Raw last night talking and shaking those top ropes like his old self! I can't believe it. R.I.P.

Ok, seriously... What is it with 50 being the bad years....
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:17 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:Charles Keating, Key Figure in the 1980s Savings and Loan Crisis, Dies at 90
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/02/business/charles-keating-key-figure-in-the-1980s-savings-and-loan-crisis-dies-at-90.html?_r=0
I recently met a lawyer who worked on that case, he used Keating to get into Harvard. He said McCain was arrogant, didn't give a good impression of him. But that lawyer is real cool.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:47 am

ParaNormaN wrote:James Brian Hellwig AKA: The Ultimate Warrior in the WWE has passed away at 54. It's crazy because he was just on Monday Night Raw last night talking and shaking those top ropes like his old self! I can't believe it. R.I.P.

RIP Warrior

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 11 Ultimate-warrior

He recently buried the hatchet with Vince & even Jake The Snake over the weekend.

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 11 BkqnaCqIEAAuaIi
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:20 am

MikeInFla wrote:
ParaNormaN wrote:James Brian Hellwig AKA: The Ultimate Warrior in the WWE has passed away at 54. It's crazy because he was just on Monday Night Raw last night talking and shaking those top ropes like his old self! I can't believe it. R.I.P.

RIP Warrior

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 11 Ultimate-warrior

He recently buried the hatchet with Vince & even Jake The Snake over the weekend.

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 11 BkqnaCqIEAAuaIi
His speech for the last couple of nights he was on WWE tv were almost prophetic. Telling his daughters that no matter what happens to their father, that he will always love them and on Monday he said "Every mans heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breathe its final breath and what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others. It makes them bleed deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers. By the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him, and make the running the man did live forever."
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:14 am

Colombian novelist, Gabriel García Márquez.
I read his Crónica de una muerte anunciada (Chronicle of a Death Foretold) in college.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 am

oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:48 am

Oh no!  I Bob Hoskins was great.  Dang...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 am

I heard they had a moment of silence at Noon in Toontown.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat May 03, 2014 6:35 am

oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next