The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need someone to help with an album - I have the album I want someone convert it to CD

3 posters

Go down

I need someone to help with an album - I have the album I want someone convert it to CD Empty I need someone to help with an album - I have the album I want someone convert it to CD

Post by darktower Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:03 pm

I recently found a copy rare album - It was never officially pressed on CD so I am looking for someone to help me convert the record to CD and do the art transfer as well. So I guess I need someone who is good with Computers and has a connect turn table!

I will pay you 25 buys for this trouble, plus you can burn yourself a copy and do the art as well!

The album is Steel Vengeance - Never Lettin' Go which featured Glenn Rogers and Robbie Brauns both well known in Christian Music Circles!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

I need someone to help with an album - I have the album I want someone convert it to CD Empty Re: I need someone to help with an album - I have the album I want someone convert it to CD

Post by Gandalf the White Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:22 pm

PMed you just now.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

I need someone to help with an album - I have the album I want someone convert it to CD Empty Re: I need someone to help with an album - I have the album I want someone convert it to CD

Post by Shamax Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 am

You can hit me up on FB if you want
Shamax
Shamax
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://fragilebranch.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Thanks. Not to sound like a Tech dummy but is an MP3 the same as a burnt CD? I am a low tech man in a high tech world!Embarassed Everything I own is original as in either cassette, L.P. or CD or CDR.

Last edited by darktower on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 pm

mp3 is the most popular format for online music (ie: mp3 players) ... it is easily converted and burned to disc... the quality varies based on the bitrate...

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:00 pm

unworthy wrote:mp3 is the most popular format for online music (ie: mp3 players) ... it is easily converted and burned to disc... the quality varies based on the bitrate...

Ah ha - This is the jump drive thing - Right?

Last edited by darktower on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gandalf the White Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:25 pm

I PMed you about this darktower.
Gandalf the White
Gandalf the White
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamax Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:45 am

Best bet is going to be just doing it to an uncompressed WAV file and saving those. From there you can burn a playable audio CD from them and convert them to any other audio format you'd want (MP3, FLAC, etc)
Shamax
Shamax
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://fragilebranch.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down