The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsflash on CDs for sale.

2 posters

Go down

Newsflash on CDs for sale. Empty Newsflash on CDs for sale.

Post by nazpastor Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 am

I have started to cut deeper into my collection and listing on ebay like a madman. They had free listings for the past week, so I know have over 300 auctions active. I gave you all the heads up this was coming and no one had anything they requested, but I still wanted to you to know they were up. I have listed pretty much every Bride, Saint, Barnabas, Eterna, etc. CD that I have (not quite, but pretty much) along with a couple hundred various discs that I don't listen to any longer. Check out what is live now:

[url=http://www.ebay.com/sch/nazpastor/m.html?item=160833893171&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562]http://www.ebay.com/sch/nazpastor/m.html?item=160833893171&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562[/url]

nazpastor
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Newsflash on CDs for sale. Empty Re: Newsflash on CDs for sale.

Post by Through The Dark Radio Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 am

Already started watching quite a few of them Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by nazpastor Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Already started watching quite a few of them Very Happy

FYI, I am lowering prices and taking out the immediate payment required on BIN prices as several people have complained about not wanting to have to pay shipping on each purchase. I don't know how it will effect bids, but as I am updating, my phone keeps notifying me that people are buying/bidding as I go, so you might let me know if there is something you want to make an offer on in a PM and I will try to work with you to make sure it can be yours.Very Happy

nazpastor
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Hey man,

hold off on sending the Barnabas cd I won on eBay until I see some of the other auctions,,,thanks!

I did receive the other 2 btw..awesome!

Last edited by bought4life on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nazpastor Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:14 pm

bought4life wrote:Hey man,

hold off on sending the Barnabas cd I won on eBay until I see some of the other auctions,,,thanks!

eBay: ithinkurcrazy

I did receive the other 2 btw..awesome!

Not a problem. I updated all of my auctions to remove the immediate payment requirement. That was a checkbox in the template and it went into over 300 auctions. It really caused a problem for people wanting to buy more than one item, because it required full shipping cost payment each time you use Buy it Now. I have fixed it and I am adjusting shipping costs on future invoices if people, such as yourself, win other items. Thanks for letting me know to hold on shipping.

nazpastor
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:25 pm

I meant to pm that..Smile

Sometimes it sucks doing all of this via a cell phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by nazpastor Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:41 pm

I completely understand.

nazpastor
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down