The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribulus

Go down

Tribulus  Empty Tribulus

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:55 am

Anyone else here ever tried this? Apparently its supposed to boost muscle growth, I started taking it this week and I feel incredible after just a couple of days, but I have read about some bad side effects if you dont use it properly, I just want to know how to correctly cycle it, because taking it for a month straight seems a bit risky, I think I might be better cycling it like 1 week on 1 week off, any advice?

Back to top Go down

Tribulus  Empty Re: Tribulus

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 am

Tribulus consistently fails to demonstrate strength enhancing properties in controlled studies and also fails to increase testosterone levels. Also, i've never heard of anyone cycling anything one week on and one week off. If you want to get big and strong, you need to eat big and train hard and heavy, plain and simple. There's no magic pill, and the only difference you'll see by supplementing stuff like tribulus, zma, etc is that your wallet will be noticably lighter in a short time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 am

Oh, by the way, a decent website to read about supplements and things that is objective: www.webmd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:18 am

Thanks for that. I stopped using it because the only real effect it had was that it really increased my libido after a few days using it, but didn't really do anything else. I also read somewhere that after using it for long periods of time some people have lost their libido altogether.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum