The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Paramaecium Exhumed of the earth and Metanioa Darkness of in light

4 posters

Go down

WTB Paramaecium Exhumed of the earth and Metanioa Darkness of in light Empty WTB Paramaecium Exhumed of the earth and Metanioa Darkness of in light

Post by Queue Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm

As the title says I am looking to buy each of these on CD. Send me a pm if you are willing to part with either of these and what kinda money you want for them.

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

WTB Paramaecium Exhumed of the earth and Metanioa Darkness of in light Empty Re: WTB Paramaecium Exhumed of the earth and Metanioa Darkness of in light

Post by darktower Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:25 pm

I have the Metanioa if you are still looking?

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

WTB Paramaecium Exhumed of the earth and Metanioa Darkness of in light Empty Re: WTB Paramaecium Exhumed of the earth and Metanioa Darkness of in light

Post by Queue Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 pm

I sure am

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Let me dig it out. 15 sound good?

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 pm

yes It sounds awesome. Is paypal cool?

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Queue wrote:yes It sounds awesome. Is paypal cool?

Yeah. Let me find it and I'll Pm you. Going to watch the Thunder and the Heat game first though.

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:04 pm

LOL! Awesome.

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Sorry man - This is so old ( 1995 ) mine is actually on a Cassette Tape. I have Wake the Dead on CD.Sad

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:36 pm

its cool. Ok so I'm still in the market for either of these two if you have one or both and are willing to part with them let me know.

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by oteis Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Paramaeciums Exhumed is still for sale at http://firstparadox.com/. for €9,90. I don't know how much shipping will be. In the Netherlands it is including shipping. I might have a copy of Metanoia as well. I'll see if i can find it tomorrow.
oteis
oteis
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 am

Bump - The Metanioa is on Ebay right now!

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 am

Sweet! omw to bid!

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 am

Musta sold already I guess....

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by darktower Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Queue wrote:Musta sold already I guess....

Bump - Brent has it! Do you know Brent?

darktower
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Yes I do as a matter of fact.

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by redsea1013 Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 am

I also have it.

redsea1013
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 am

Do you want to sell them?

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by redsea1013 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:12 pm

I am willing to trade my Metanoia disc if you have something I am interested in... Very Happy

redsea1013
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down