The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does a reissue need to get your attention?

4 posters

Go down

What does a reissue need to get your attention? Empty What does a reissue need to get your attention?

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:05 pm

To me, if possible a good remaster and bonus tracks (live, demo, acoustic, unreleased tracks - NO INTERVIEWS), but and to you guys?
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

What does a reissue need to get your attention? Empty Re: What does a reissue need to get your attention?

Post by alldatndensum Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:10 pm

Unreleased tracks whether studio or demo are a big draw for me.  Live tracks typically sound so bad that they are unlistenable to these ears. That isn't a big selling point in my book.

If I do not own a CD already, I am more apt to get the reissue.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

What does a reissue need to get your attention? Empty Re: What does a reissue need to get your attention?

Post by eatbugs Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:11 pm

Black-and-white: do I already have it on CD?

Beyond that, is it a quality reissue with a detailed insert and remastered sound?  If not, how affordable is the original compared to the reissue?

If I already have it bonus tracks are actually annoying because I'm not so rich that I can afford to buy an album twice and they become songs this fan won't get to hear.  Exception: a whole second disc of bonus material (like the 77's have been doing or the Eternal Ryte anthology from several years ago).

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:31 pm

eatbugs wrote:Black-and-white: do I already have it on CD?

Beyond that, is it a quality reissue with a detailed insert and remastered sound?  If not, how affordable is the original compared to the reissue?

If I already have it bonus tracks are actually annoying because I'm not so rich that I can afford to buy an album twice and they become songs this fan won't get to hear.  Exception: a whole second disc of bonus material (like the 77's have been doing or the Eternal Ryte anthology from several years ago).
This.

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:22 am

eatbugs wrote:Black-and-white: do I already have it on CD?

+2
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down