The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Bands Similar in Sound to "The Acacia Strain"?

3 posters

Go down

Christian Bands Similar in Sound to "The Acacia Strain"? Empty Christian Bands Similar in Sound to "The Acacia Strain"?

Post by Maxtron01 Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:36 pm

So I've recently fallen in love with The Acacia Strain's vocals and musical style. Are there any other bands (preferably Christian or not anti-Christian to that extreme) with a Sludge Metal infused Deathcore sound?

Maxtron01
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Christian Bands Similar in Sound to "The Acacia Strain"? Empty Re: Christian Bands Similar in Sound to "The Acacia Strain"?

Post by Friday13th Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:11 am

You might want to try The Descent by Mantric. It’s a band related to Extol that I remember had some sludge and possibly what you could consider deathcore but it’s been a while.
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Maxtron01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Bands Similar in Sound to "The Acacia Strain"? Empty Re: Christian Bands Similar in Sound to "The Acacia Strain"?

Post by Machine Fish Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Frank Needs Help has  a variety of different sound infused into their Deathcore. Bloodline Severed is really good too, though the Sludgy aspect isn't quite as prevalent.

I don't know if you have Spotify or not, but I've got a playlist with tons of Deathcore, Metalcore, Hardcore and pretty much any other extreme Christian metal you could want on it.

Jesus Metal Revolution: Brutal Edition
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://linktr.ee/nathanKmcwilliams

Maxtron01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down