The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retroactive releasing Armada "Frontline"

4 posters

Go down

Retroactive releasing Armada "Frontline" Empty Retroactive releasing Armada "Frontline"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:14 pm

https://boonesoverstock.com/products/armada-frontline-legends-remastered-new-cd-2019-retroactive-records

***PRE-ORDER: RELEASE DATE IS NO LATER THAN November 26th, 2019

***Pre-Order Info: Place a separate order for in-stock titles or
they will be held till this pre-order ships.

$14.99 is an introductory price.

After the Pre-Order incentive the price will go UP.

Armada released this 1987 album as a prlific indie band out of Michigan. Armada released three classic albums from 1986-1988. The album is remastered by Bombworks Sound and Rob Colwell. The band release three albums from 1986-1988, Drummer John Heald was a writer for White Throne Magazine under the J Emerson name. John also recorded with and helped Xalt. Frontline was the album that catapulted the band into iconic Christian AOR/Metal status. The album was 2 parts Barren Cross and 1 part Twisted Sister. There have been plenty of CD-R copies and bootlegs of this album, but Fontlineis being reissued by Retroactive Records for the very first time as a legitimate reissue supported by the band. Only three tracks from this classic album were on the 1998 (long out of print) CD release called Hope of Glory in 1998. This is the first time this album has ever been available on CD! Get it while you can. Limited to just 500 copies. For fans of Barren Cross, Xalt, Dokken, Twisted Sister, and Petra! Amazing hooks/ripping guitars!

Tracks
1. Communication 03:01
2. Frontline 04:08
3. The Calling 03:54
4. Pride 03:24
5. Shine the Light 05:56
6. But It's Only Rock'n'Roll 03:58
7. No Retreat/No Surrender 02:57
8. Lound and Bold 04:09
9. No Alibi 07:13
10. All You Need (Salvation) 04:28
43:08

Back to top Go down

Retroactive releasing Armada "Frontline" Empty Re: Retroactive releasing Armada "Frontline"

Post by Black Rider Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Very cool, too bad they never got the notice they deserved in the day.
Who writes Boones promos? They really need an editor.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Retroactive releasing Armada "Frontline" Empty Re: Retroactive releasing Armada "Frontline"

Post by MikeInFla Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Never heard of them any samples around? New or old?
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:35 pm

MikeInFla wrote:Never heard of them any samples around? New or old?

Follow the link in the OP and there is a track available

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Cool will check it out. Would really like to see more Intense Records releases or Pure Metal but some of these demos are decent.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:56 pm

This is great news.  I was just talking about the need to reissue and remaster this release on CD last week, and lo and behold...!   Maybe I'm a prophet and don't know it yet Smile.

Some of my best friends were friends of John Heald (R.I.P.) the drummer and singer for Armada.  John also did some work with Xalt (now there's a reissue I'd like to see...that 2nd album).  He was apparently a great guy and my friends miss him terribly.

Glad to see this album is finally getting some due.  Hope it sells well.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:51 am

I have "Hope of Glory" on cd.
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down