Wanted: Grave Forsaken-Light The Hall! Vinyl

Go down

Wanted: Grave Forsaken-Light The Hall! Vinyl Empty Wanted: Grave Forsaken-Light The Hall! Vinyl

Post by Ammocas on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:50 pm

Hello,

I’m looking for a limited, hand numbered vinyl pressing of Grave Forsaken—Light The Hall! on label: Iron Guardian Industries...IGI001

Recorded live at Serpentine Jarrahdale Recreation Centre, Byford, Western Australia on 18th July 2008. Mixed and mastered at North Wind Studio.

I believe it also came with a dvd of the Blackstump festival documentary and their live set, but I really just need the vinyl....although both would be great.

If anybody has this and is interested in selling/trading, I am extremely interested. Just send me a message, thank you.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Grave Forsaken-Light The Hall! Vinyl Empty Re: Wanted: Grave Forsaken-Light The Hall! Vinyl

Post by ThroughDarkness12 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Do you have the cd? I know where you can find a still sealed cd version. Comes with the 2 hour bonus dvd

ThroughDarkness12
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Grave Forsaken-Light The Hall! Vinyl Empty Re: Wanted: Grave Forsaken-Light The Hall! Vinyl

Post by Ammocas on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi ThroughDarkness12,
 I don’t have the cd but I have it from iTunes...I’m really looking for the vinyl so if you know of anyone with it willing to sell/trade, I’d be interested. Where and how much is the cd going for? I might be interested. Thanks!
Ammocas
Ammocas
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ThroughDarkness12 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:48 am

I sent you a private message as to where the cd is currently available. Please let me know if you received it. The vinyl is limited to 25 copies, so it’s going to be extremely hard to find. I don’t know anyone who has it. Sorry!

ThroughDarkness12
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:44 am

Got the pm and sent you one back...thanks!
Ammocas
Ammocas
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum