The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quantum effect (Can you see the changes?)

+6
ThomasEversole
WildWorld
alldatndensum
deathisgain
Hardcore Christian
MikeInFla
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Quantum effect (Can you see the changes?) Empty Quantum effect (Can you see the changes?)

Post by Guest 11/6/2019, 7:48 am

I rarely EVER see this topic discussed in Christian groups, discussions or forums.  I'm referring to what most might know as the "Mandela Effect".  The phenomenon was named after the realization that Nelson Mandela died in 2013 and not in the early '90s like many remember.  I will refer to it as the Quantum Effect, which is a better name as there are examples throughout all walks of life, culture, history, media, names, people and places to illustrate the fact that our reality is changing before our eyes.  If all this sounds foreign to you, I can guarantee you that this does indeed affect everyone and that it is really happening.  The powers that be, media, etc call it collective false memories.  An example would be: I and MANY others remember the childrens book series called "The BerenSTEIN Bears" (with the spelling stein).  Now, the books are called (and always have been according to history -The BerenSTAIN Bears!  I know that this is absolutely false.  I (and again many others) remember questioning the pronunciation when I was young, was it pronounced "STINE" or "STEEN"?  What this means is that if you also remember Berenstein and have the books somewhere in a closet or stored away in the attic, they will have changed to STAIN.  All you need do is look.  I could give literally thousands of examples as I have been following this for a few years now.  Yes, our bibles are changing as well.  The first most are awakened to is Isaiah 11:6 which used to read "The LION shall lie down with the lamb.  Now the lion has become the WOLF!  These changes appear most in the King James Version of the bible, although now they seem to be migrating across all other translations.  The KJV seems to have been the first target.  I am indeed implying that this is being done intentionally by evil men in collusion with fallen entities on the other side of the veil to change and rewrite our reality / timeline.  This is implied in Daniel 7:25 which reads:

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

No one really knows how all this is being done, though I along with many others speculate that CERN along with quantum computers have been used to accomplish this.  Amos 8 speaks about a coming famine, not of food or water, but a famine of the word of God.  When discussing prophecy (something most churches stopped doing long ago) a lot of people thought that in the last days there would be some sort of clampdown and our bibles would be seized or outlawed.  What is happening is much, much worse and much more deceptive.  They are literally being rewritten and changed right under our noses!  Yes, I'm saying that if you have a hundred year old bible, it will have changed.  Here is a presentation which just covers the bible changes if you would like to learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_SNpj3GBA

There are many more examples of this effect I would like to discuss.  I'm just a normal man who came to Christ when I was 17, and have been a lifelong fan of Christian Metal (which is why I'm posting on this board).  I realize that when this topic is discussed that it stirs emotions and many lash out in anger.  Many of us who see these changes lead lonely lives, have lost friendships or even fell out of favor with family or churches who can't see or refuse to see.  My purpose is not to create division or cause strife.  I realize that most will laugh at this as they have been conditioned to.  I am not here to argue.  I am only here to discuss this topic with others who, like me, want to learn more about this  interesting time we find ourselves in. 

One more example that I'll leave you with.  This one really got me.  I always knew the first demo, released by Deliverance in 1987 as "Greetings of Death".  I, along with friends of mine back in the day had the physical copy and it most certainly said "Greetings of Death".  Now it simply says "Greeting of Death" with no S.  I bring this up because it's being reissued by Retroactive Records as Greeting, not Greetings.  As with most if not all of these changes, there is always residue to prove that our memories were indeed correct.  Before I get the comment that I'm simply remembering the actual song "Greetings Of Death" on the same demo...NO, the title was ALWAYS Greetings Of Death.  Now for some residual proof.  Here is the listing on discogs.  Notice that the text still says Greetings but the picture has changed.  Also, Retroactive reissued this demo along with other stuff in 2007 I think with the title "Greetings of Death, Etc.". 

https://www.discogs.com/Deliverance-Greetings-Of-Death/release/12627480

Here is a review of the first self-titled Deliverance album on angelicwarlord.  Read the first paragraph.  Yes, he calls it Greetings of Death.

https://angelicwarlord.com/reviews/d/deliverance89.html

This is from nolifetilmetal, Scott Waters' site under the Weapons of our Warfare review when he says:

"Greetings of Death" is a song that was re-recorded from the band's 1986 demo tape of the same name."  Now considering that Scott has reworked the album art for Retroactive as "Greeting", he clearly doesn't remember writing this at some point!  Now here is the most interesting proof as it comes from an issue of Heaven's Metal issue 23 from 1990.  Vengeance Rising is on the cover but there is a Deliverance review in it as well, starting on page 16.  Jimmy Brown is asked "What kind of reports have you received from the album?" (meaning the self-titled album from 1989)  His response was, "Nothing but good responses.  I think the only negative stuff we're getting is that the vocals are too clear, too pretty, too melodic.  A lot of people come up and say, "I really like the feeling of the "GREETINGS OF DEATH" tape better than the album..". 
So Jimmy himself called his own demo tape by the incorrect name?  On the very next page of the magazine you can see the picture of the demo cover, now reflecting the changed name "Greeting of Death", though Jimmy is still in print referring to it's correct name, Greetings of Death.  All these examples are residue of a past that no longer exists.  If you'd like to check out this magazine, here it is on youtube.  You can scroll over to the Deliverance interview. 

https://issuu.com/dougvanpelt/docs/023_heaven_s_metal_issue_23?fbclid=IwAR2-XlbdCU9jphNfW-D2sm1HLKufuugAjZxquLMWzbJ6yzpueheiAQ45ugU

Please post your thoughts.  I'd be very interested to know what anyone thinks of this or any other example.  What do you remember?

Back to top Go down

Quantum effect (Can you see the changes?) Empty Re: Quantum effect (Can you see the changes?)

Post by MikeInFla 12/6/2019, 3:36 am

If you click on the discogs link, click on the actual photo of the cassette. The cassette version clearly does not have an "S". The song itself does but not the title on the cassette jacket or on the cassette itself. I don't put much thought into it myself. The tape itself clearly has "Greeting" while the song is "Greetings". 

*I'll have to look at my Bears books, they are from the 70's and I have had them since I was a kid. My kids read them. Always nice to hear "I want to read Daddy's old books" but I always remember them as being STEIN even tho as a kid I called them "STAIN".

Not sure of the point of this thread other than remembering something that wasn't really there. Such as "Play it again, Sam" which Bogie never said in the film.

Last edited by MikeInFla on 12/6/2019, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Quantum effect (Can you see the changes?) Empty Re: Quantum effect (Can you see the changes?)

Post by Guest 12/6/2019, 6:13 am

Thanks for the reply.  This can be quite confusing if you're looking into this for the first time.  You actually proved the point of this thread when you stated that you remember the BerenSTEIN Bears.  When you find those Bears books, they will now read BerenSTAIN, not BerenSTEIN as you remember.  They have been "changed" so to speak.  In the film, Casablanca, Bogey did indeed say "Play it again, Sam".  Now he doesn't.  It actually was in the film!  There is plenty of proof to prove that it was said.  There is a record label called PIAS (Play It Again Sam), Woody Allen made a film in 1971 called "Play It Again, Sam".  I could go on.  Darth Vader said to Luke in the Empire Strikes Back..."Luke, I am your father!".  Now he says, "NO, I am your father!"  As for the Deliverance tape, my copy USED to say "Greetings of Death".  Now it doesn't.   It says Greeting like the one on the discogs listing.  However as I was trying to point out, the text below the picture still says Greetings as does any other listing or reference to this cassette demo you are likely to find.  Our memories are NOT wrong.  Someone is tampering with time.  Things are being altered.  Another example is that most everyone of a certain age, I'm 48, remember Ed McMahon being the spokesperson for Publishers Clearing House and delivering those big checks to people, showing up at their front door with check, balloons, etc.  Now history records that Ed McMahon never had anything to do with PCH and NEVER delivered checks to people.  Everyone I know, parents, friends also remember him doing that.  The song California Dreamin' by the Mamas & Papas has also been affected.  The line "stepped into a church I passed along the way, well I got down on my knees and I BEGAN to pray..".  Now it says "..got down on my knees and I PRETEND to pray."  There have been MANY cover songs and every single one of them sing the line the way it used to be...BEGAN to pray.  I encourage everyone to please watch the link I provided about the scripture changes, which is vastly more important than the movie lines, brand names, and everything else.  Our history is being rewritten.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla 12/6/2019, 6:55 am

Should I look at my Styx collection to make sure they are Styx and not Sticks? Smile Only kidding of course. I have seen Casablanca several times and have never heard "Play it again Sam" only "Play it Sam". I assumed the mistake came from the Woody movie "Play It Again Sam". 

I'll check my Bears books when I get home. 

And Jimmy PB pops in here from time to time perhaps we ask him about the demo and see what he says.

Last edited by MikeInFla on 12/6/2019, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian 12/6/2019, 10:55 am

Nada wrote: Our history is being rewritten.
I mean I find this all interesting, but to what end are you implying?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain 12/6/2019, 11:43 am

The problem with this theory is that is built on the idea that God has no control over time or reality, or doesn't care. If the word of God is not "forever", then what we build our faith on is shifting sand. It also implies that Satan has much more power than he does, he is able to alter the molecules of objects. A lot of this can be attributed to some form of group think. Like with Berenstain bears, most people probably grew up with it being pronounced Berenstein, and never really paid attention to the spelling, and thought that was what it was.

Also, as much as I love a good alternative timeline story, do we really think God has multiple time lines? How does that work? Is there multiple heavens, multiple Jesuses? Can I be saved on one timeline, but not another?
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla 12/6/2019, 1:59 pm

By the way when is the Greeting demo being reissued? I didn't see it on the a Boone's Overstock site. I'd like to get it when it comes out.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/6/2019, 4:03 pm

I typed out at least a page of a reply after Hardcore Christian's post, but something happened when I hit send and it was lost.  I'll do my best to start over, although I'll admit, I'm totally spent after pouring my thoughts into basically a whole entire page worth of thoughts and having it erased.  FYI, this is why everyone should copy and paste before hitting send and then walking away from the computer. 

Anyway...first I'll address deathisgain's comment.  For one, I'll posit that this is NO theory.  It is our reality, like it our not.  It is not group think.  Nor is it faulty collective memory.  There ARE indeed people mis-remembering things.  Heck, I remember things wrong sometimes.  The kicker is, if even ONE of these many examples is right and something, whether it be a brand name, a person's name, a song lyric, a bible verse, a historical event, you name it,  has indeed changed and there is residual proof of that change, we have a problem.  The problem is that this IS happening and that we need to explain why.  Well I've got news for the deniers, it is REALLY HAPPENING!  Thousands and thousands of people have incorrect memories?  If so, this is truly disturbing.  The world (the media, powers that be, etc.) will have you believe that we are all shifting from one reality to another as in alternate realities or parallel dimensions.  I think this is the line of thought (or the trap) that we are intended to fall into.  It's all deception.  God has TOTAL control over everything.  He sits outside of time.  It's all already happened from beginning to end from God's perspective.  Then you have the prospect of free will.  Satan is the god of this world for now.  That is fact, and God allows that.  When Jesus was tempted in the desert and was offered all the kingdoms of the world and all it's riches if He would bow down and worship him, Jesus didn't reply with "It's not yours to offer!".  He said "Get behind me satan!".  To your point about the word of God, Jesus IS the word of God!  He is the living word!  The changes I'm talking about are to ink and paper.  The King James Version or any other version is only leather, ink and paper, that's it.  The Holy Spirit moved on men of God to write those words.  Just as John 1:1 states, "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and the WORD was God.  It doesn't say "In the beginning was the King James Bible".  Revelation 19:13 states that "and He was clothed in a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called the Word of God."  No man or demonic entity can erase or alter the true Word of God, because Jesus literally IS the WORD!  There are NO multiple timelines!  The bible says that it is appointed to man ONCE to die and then the judgement.  What we're experiencing in my opinion is Daniel 7:25 being fulfilled leading up to Amos 8:11 which speaks about people running to and fro and being unable to find the words of God.  This is why we are told to hide his word in our hearts!  The bible is the WRITTEN word of God and it can indeed be altered, tampered with and so on.  In this case, yes it is being supernaturally changed.  I couldn't suggest more to please take the time to watch this video on just the bible changes alone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_SNpj3GBA&t=577s

The Berenstein Bears was the thing that woke me up to what is happening.  I can assure you, I've looked at those books MANY times when I was young and it was BerenSTEIN, not BerenSTAIN.  You only go deeper from there.  I think God is trying to get our attention here.  We are indeed living in the last days when supernatural things are happening.  Our scriptures say that there will be lying signs and wonders.  Jesus tells us multiple times to "be not deceived" and "Let no man deceive you!".  It's amazing how we all entertain ourselves with shows such as Stranger Things or the latest comic book superhero / mutant movies and are presented with basically so many truths in the format of "fiction" and then when it comes to reality we completely dismiss all thought that anything beyond our perception of "normal" could be happening.  It's all conspiracy theory right?  For the record, that term was coined by the CIA back in the '60s as a derogatory title to be applied to anyone threatening or questioning the official narrative.  It's worked like a charm I would say.  Moving on to the hows...

In my opinion, all these things,  the tampering with time and such are being done like I said before, in collusion with fallen entities giving man knowledge and then being carried out through facilities such as CERN or the large hadron collider, that sits on the border of Switzerland.  They openly admit to sending information through a portal to another dimension and then something will come back through.  This isn't science fiction people, these words are coming from their own mouths!  The CERN facility is the largest machine in the world and is underground.  The CERN corporate logo is a stylized 666.  Their "mascot" so to speak is a statue of the Hindu god shiva/appolyon dancing in a portal, and this sits outside their front door.  The facility itself was built upon the ancient Roman site that was a temple / altar dedicated to Apollo!  Apollo as in Apollyon!  Revelation 9:11 anyone?

And they had a king over them, which was the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name as Apollyon.

Let that sink in for a minute.  Apollo was the Greek name for Nimrod, the antichrist of the first World Order, and the first Freemason.  CERN is the Babel of our time and they intend to bring Apollyon BACK! 

I'll say this to anyone reading.  Don't believe a word I say.  Research these things for yourselves as I have.  I do believe we are living in a time where deception, or strong delusion as it were,  reigns.  And it's only going to get worse.  God DOES allow these things.  It's a sobering thought that if God didn't shorten the days for the elect's (or chosen's) sake, that there literally wouldn't be any flesh left alive.  The reason that this "Quantum Effect" is so important is that it is being used to literally re-write our scriptures to make them say things they never said and mean things they never meant.  Eventually I believe that our bibles will reflect the New World Order one world religion that points to the false christ.  It's being done now.  It will get worse with "time".  Forget them ever coming after our bibles in some dystopian future.  They won't have to.  They are literally changing them right under our noses!  Again, please watch the video I linked to.  God is still in control.  His will is being done even though it seems the enemy has all this power.  Scripture does say that the antichrist will come with ALL signs and lying wonders.  All means ALL.  Yes, and many will be deceived.  Just wait to they trot out the "aliens" and present them as our creators and/or saviors.  Why do you think the show Ancient Aliens is allowed to run on the History Channel?  The door is literally being gouged open by CERN and quantum computers to allow the fallen ones access to our world.  The creators of the quantum computer call it "an altar to an alien god".  Stranger Things huh?  Well, the truth is indeed stranger than fiction!  I'll leave another resource for lots of information from a guy named David Beverly.  He's a bright dude.  He used to work as a consultant to NASA but is now exposing their frauds, hoaxes and LIES!  One of the biggest being that we live on a spinning globe.  We DO NOT!  We live in an enclosed system with a firmament (think dome) over us as spelled out in Genesis 1, as well as the book of Job and Psalms 19:1.  Here is the link to his site:

http://jesusfreakcomputergeek.com/

I wish the so-called churches would actually touch on many subjects to empower the body of Christ, but they don't and they will answer for it.  These 501C-3 institutions would rather cower to the government in exchange for their 30 pieces of silver in the form of a tax exempt status than tell the truth, all while they twist scripture to get money from those who allow them to continue this charade.  These "pastors" keep people stuck on "Jesus loves me this I know" like a groove in a record.  They never grow, they never mature.  I wonder if most even believe in the supernatural!  Most are content to have their "truth" delivered to them in the form of Fox News, NASA, "science" falsely so-called as Paul put it, or even the pulpit!  2 Timothy 4:4 says "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and be turned unto fables."  I still take scripture literally.  When it says that on day four of creation God created the sun and the moon I believe that.  So according to mainstream science this couldn't be because the earth revolves around the sun and the sun was here first!  It's all LIES!  The sun is not 93 million miles away.  The moon is not 237,000 miles away.  They are very local and inside the firmament according to Genesis.  Thus, we DID NOT go to the moon.  No one has.  The moon is not something that can be landed upon.  They are lights according to scripture!  One to rule the day and one to rule the night.  But they need the Copernican heliocentric model and evolution to build the foundation to prop all their other lies up with.  We are shown a globe from kindergarden on through the rest of our lives.  It is all a lie!

Well, I've ranted long enough and this post is way too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla 13/6/2019, 5:04 am

I find this interesting but I will honestly say I don't believe it. I think a lot of the information is based on false memories. 

Beam me up Scotty! Never said in an episode and this is one I have known since I was a kid. 

I did some looking around at various websites and I find this subject interesting. 

I saw this posted from the son of the Bears creators:

I normally don't comment on blogs about our family name but yours was so unusual and imaginative that I thought it only appropriate to add my thoughts. "Berenstain" according to our family lore was an attempt by an unknown imigration officer sometime in the late 1800s to reproduce phonetically a highly accented version of the tradtional Jewish name "Bernstein" as pronounced by my Father's grandparents when they came to America from the Ukraine.
In that linguistic region, the name tended to come out sounding something like, "Ber'nsheytn". Since that's how the name was originally documented, it has always been spelled that way by our family and it has always been misread and mispronounced by nearly everyone. It has always been "The BerenstAin Bears". Your parallel reality theory is very resourceful but, unfortunately, by applying Occam's razor, we arrive at the explanation that most people have just misread the name.
Mike Berenstain (Son of Stan and Jan)

Like DiG mentioned, I do no think there are alternate realities with different people and a different Jesus in each one. But is it possible for evil spiritual interference? Possibly, but God is still in control and will send His Son back when he sees fit.

By way would they mess with trivial things like children's books? Fruit Loops vs. Froot Loops? Jiff vs. Jiffy peanut butter? I just think it's people remembering something different than what it actually is. 

I looked at my childhood books and they do indeed say "Stain".

Quantum effect (Can you see the changes?) Bb-jpg

I did find this photo on a website from someone's VHS copy. The top of the VHS tape says "Stain". 

Again, this is an interesting topic but I just don't buy it. 

I also do not remember Ed McMahon working for Publisher's Clearing House. I clearly remember him working for American Family Publishers, a competitor.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/6/2019, 6:27 am

Hey MikeInFla,
I'm not trying to convince anyone here to see whats happening.  A person either sees it or they don't.  Do I buy every instance of so-called quantum effects?  No.  I DO know what I remember however, and at one point in time, it was indeed Berenstein.  No one can take those memories from me.  They are absolutely correct.

As for the Star Trek "Beam Me Up Scotty" quote.  My wife who has been a die-hard Trek fan most of her life, has attended multiple conventions and watched every incarnation of Star Trek multiple times, does 100% remember Kirk saying "Beam me up Scotty!".  Here is a video with residual proof of that as well.  Notice in the beginning William Shatner says that he never said it.  In older clips in the video, he admits to saying it!  Hmmm..

You also mentioned Jif or Jiffy, I remember Jiffy myself.  More proof?

As for Ed McMahon and Publishers Clearing House, even my mom remembers him delivering those checks on TV for PCH.  Yet more proof...

The thing is, it's not just trivial things such as Berenstein Bears, peanut butter or other such things that are changing, it's EVERYTHING!  I don't care what it is that turns a person on in this life, you're going to come across something that has been affected.  I'm not asking anyone to buy it.  I'm just trying to perhaps find someone else who has the same memories as I do and to make people aware that this is happening.  As I said in my last post, I don't believe in multiple timelines, parallel universes or any other such nonsense!  I don't believe there are multiple Jesus's or multiple me's either.  This is our life!  Our reality is being tampered with.  It is being allowed and there is a reason for it all.  In my opinion it is an attempt by the enemy to ultimately win a battle that he cannot and will not win!  He is playing checkers while God is playing three-dimensional chess!  There is no way he can outplay, outwit or outmatch the Most High God!  Yet in his madness he believes that he can.  He certainly does have power in this realm to manipulate matter as well.  Look at the story of Moses when he went before Pharaoh.  When he threw his staff on the court of Pharaoh it became a serpent.  Guess what, Pharaoh's magicians/occultists did the SAME!  Molecules were affected, matter was manipulated!  I think a stick turning into a serpent definitely qualifies.  Also, if you look in the book of Job, it was God who granted satan the right to mess with Job's life, the kicker being that he wasn't allowed to take his life!  There was fire from heaven and a great storm that destroyed his family and livestock.  Again, matter was manipulated here.   While he is no match for the Living God who created him, he is indeed powerful.  Which is why we are absolutely NO MATCH for satan or any other higher angelic being.  Only through the authority of Jesus, through His shed blood and the fact that His Holy Spirit dwells within us gives us the right and power to stand up to such beings. 

Anyway, thanks for the replies so far.  You don't have to agree with me.  This is something that I along with MANY others in this world are experiencing and it is very real to me because in the end, no one can take my memories or experiences. 

Side note: Even the story of Moses casting his rod/staff before Pharaoh has changed.  Now it's Aaron who does this. 

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla 13/6/2019, 7:08 am

"Choosy moms choose Jif". I remember this from childhood and never Jiffy. I think people are confusing Jif with Skippy (don't have time to watch the above videos at the moment). As I stated I find the topic interesting and I do remember BerenstEin Bears but after looking at my books I am convinced I am just wrong. 

And I know what you are saying is deeper than trivial things like peanut butter or tv shows. Will comment more later when time allows.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian 13/6/2019, 10:26 am

MikeInFla wrote:By way would they mess with trivial things like children's books? Fruit Loops vs. Froot Loops? Jiff vs. Jiffy peanut butter? I just think it's people remembering something different than what it actually is.
That's my main thought on all of this, what would Satan really gain from changing product names Rolling Eyes
Nada wrote:As for the Star Trek "Beam Me Up Scotty" quote.  My wife who has been a die-hard Trek fan most of her life, has attended multiple conventions and watched every incarnation of Star Trek multiple times, does 100% remember Kirk saying "Beam me up Scotty!".  Here is a video with residual proof of that as well.  Notice in the beginning William Shatner says that he never said it.  In older clips in the video, he admits to saying it!  Hmmm.
And I, as person who has watched Star Trek in every carnation, multiple times knows for a fact it was never said.

It all comes down then to people who 100% think they remember things exactly as they were. Which to me, human memory definitely isnt perfect, heck I dont even remember my 11th birthday party and that was only 8 years ago

Anyway interesting topic Wink
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain 13/6/2019, 1:22 pm

The only thing I am convinced, is some one that can write so much on a topic, is a froot loop.
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/6/2019, 2:30 pm

That's FRUIT Loop, Deathisgain, and thanks for the compliment!  With that, I think I've said all that I could possibly say here.  Thanks to those who have replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum 14/6/2019, 1:02 am

I'm with Mike on all of the different things.  I remember JIFF and Skippy, but not Jiffy peanut butter.  I know that Kirk said, "Beam us up, Mr. Scott."  I think pop culture has made people believe something that wasn't so.  I also remember Ed McMahon with American Family Publishers sweepstakes.  Why would Satan need to change these things?  Is Capt. Kirk, his peanut butter choice, or the money he got from the check Ed McMahon going to lead us away from Jesus?  No.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain 16/6/2019, 4:22 am

alldatndensum wrote:I'm with Mike on all of the different things.  I remember JIFF and Skippy, but not Jiffy peanut butter.  I know that Kirk said, "Beam us up, Mr. Scott."  I think pop culture has made people believe something that wasn't so.  I also remember Ed McMahon with American Family Publishers sweepstakes.  Why would Satan need to change these things?  Is Capt. Kirk, his peanut butter choice, or the money he got from the check Ed McMahon going to lead us away from Jesus?  No.

Like I mentioned before, it's group think. They've done studies replicating it, where they add in suggestions to people through questions, and people stand firm that it was a fact, even tho it wasn't. I posted the Lion and the Lamb question years ago on FB, and had people arguing with me that they had old Bibles where it was in it. They couldn't find it, BUT they remembered it in a song. Case in point.

As I mentioned before, if even God's word is susceptible to this, then how do we know it's true? because of our memories that satan could change as well? And why would satan only do this in recent years? Did he just acquire the technology? Why not do it from the beginning? That would be the best way. So a verse I remember from 30 years ago, could have been altered 100 years ago and not even be correct. It's just silly and frootless discussion.
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld 16/6/2019, 4:45 am

As for the "Beam Me Up Scotty" thing, I was wondering, was that line ever used in the Star Trek books, cartoon show, or comics? Maybe people who were convinced that line was used in Star Trek actually were thinking of those.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum 21/7/2019, 1:16 am

deathisgain wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:I'm with Mike on all of the different things.  I remember JIFF and Skippy, but not Jiffy peanut butter.  I know that Kirk said, "Beam us up, Mr. Scott."  I think pop culture has made people believe something that wasn't so.  I also remember Ed McMahon with American Family Publishers sweepstakes.  Why would Satan need to change these things?  Is Capt. Kirk, his peanut butter choice, or the money he got from the check Ed McMahon going to lead us away from Jesus?  No.

Like I mentioned before, it's group think. They've done studies replicating it, where they add in suggestions to people through questions, and people stand firm that it was a fact, even tho it wasn't. I posted the Lion and the Lamb question years ago on FB, and had people arguing with me that they had old Bibles where it was in it. They couldn't find it, BUT they remembered it in a song. Case in point.

As I mentioned before, if even God's word is susceptible to this, then how do we know it's true? because of our memories that satan could change as well? And why would satan only do this in recent years? Did he just acquire the technology? Why not do it from the beginning? That would be the best way. So a verse I remember from 30 years ago, could have been altered 100 years ago and not even be correct. It's just silly and frootless discussion.

I've been doing a little reading and even joined a Facebook group on this.  Group Think is exactly what this appears to be to me.  You plant the thought, and then the masses run with it swearing it has been changed.

Like you said, if this were real, then why would they only start changing things now.  Wouldn't they have changed other events in history so that our now had these things completely erased?  For me, this goes right into the file with the whole Flat Earth movement and Bigfoot.  If you get enough people to believe it, then you can sell books, do videoes that will go viral, etc.  To borrow a phrase used when traveling Medicine Men used to peddle their wares, this is nothing more than selling snake oil.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole 21/7/2019, 3:36 am

I didn't have the time to read everything here - so my apologies if I'm off topic or saying something that's already said.

I've more or less chalked the Mandela Effect to the limitations of human memory + social interactions.  I won't hash it out here, but there's plenty of information online about how we don't really remember exactly what we see, hear, read, etc.

ie: Darth Vader says "No, I am your father." in the movie → fans tell others "Luke, I am your father" as a condensed reiteration, since Darth Vader is talking to Luke → enough people tell enough people this story → they "remember" it as "Luke, I am your father" → someone points out what's actually said in the movie = Mandela effect

Could I be wrong about this and there's something else going on?  Sure!
...but this is just how I see it, at least for right now.  XD
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld 27/7/2019, 7:55 am

alldatndensum wrote:

I've been doing a little reading and even joined a Facebook group on this.  Group Think is exactly what this appears to be to me.  You plant the thought, and then the masses run with it swearing it has been changed.

In fact, there was a social experiment where they showed a group commercials of Disney World with Bugs Bunny in them. Later, the group remembers meeting Bugs at Disney World when they were children (even though this obviously couldnt happen).

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/7/2019, 9:34 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/7/2019, 9:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/7/2019, 9:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum 28/7/2019, 3:11 am

What's next?  Will they will try to convince us that the earth is flat?  Oh, wait.....

I ain't buying it.  To erase things, you would have to be able to manipulate time and space--things God created and controls.  This whole Mandela effect bovine fecal matter would mean that mankind now has power over God.  Why erase little piddly things and not go back in time to stop the crucifixion and thus the resurrection?  Why not go back and stop Jesus from being born?  If mankind can manipulate time and space to erase these things, then we have in effect become God or at least as powerful as Him.  Oh, wait.  NO ONE can do that for Him to be an all-powerful, omnipotent God.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider 28/7/2019, 3:22 am

But Jesus said to go into all the world and find a conspiracy behind every burning bush.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next