The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomsday Hymn: came back from hiatus with new video

Go down

Doomsday Hymn: came back from hiatus with new video Empty Doomsday Hymn: came back from hiatus with new video

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Doomsday Hymn: came back from hiatus with new video Ddh_pr10

After a 2-year break in his career where no release was made, the brazilian band Doomsday Hymn returns to the metal scene presenting a new lineup, visual identity and a new sound.

The formation this time counts on 4 members, being the vocalist Gil Lopes the unique one of the original formation. In addition to him, we have newcomers Renato Ribeiro (guitar of 6 and 7 strings), João Rafael (bass) and Jairo Messias (drums).

With the return of the band, they release a clip for the new single, entitled "O Fim", which counts on the participation of former members. The track was recorded in Curitiba at Vox Dei Studio with production by Tiago Brandão.

According to Gil Lopes: "The idea of bringing the band back came because Doomsday is part of me. There was not a single day in those two years when I did not think about going back, I never stopped composing songs for DDH, we have some songs ready and others in the process of composition. "

About the new musical proposal, it complements that it came from the need that perceived in the old formation of reaching a younger audience besides, to return the initial idea of the band that brought a more modern footprint. "At some point we have lost some of that and we have become more technical and I want to make songs that excite all the guys, from the old school crowd to the new crowd that likes the mosh and the circle pit."

Clipe "O Fim"

- - - 

Doomsday Hymn is:

Gil Lopes: vocal
Renato Ribeiro: guitar
João Rafael: bass
Jairo Messias: drums

- - -

Site: doomsdayhymn.net
E-mail: doomsdayhymn@gmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/DoomsdayHymn
Instagram: @doomsdayhymn

- - -

Source: Lex Metalis Assessoria

E-mail: lexmetalisaa@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/LexMetalisAA
Instagram: @lexmetalisaa
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Doomsday Hymn: came back from hiatus with new video Empty Re: Doomsday Hymn: came back from hiatus with new video

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:30 am

Another single to you guys...

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down