The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bride - Snake Eyes [Preview from ALL songs of Snake Eyes]

2 posters

Go down

Bride - Snake Eyes [Preview from ALL songs of Snake Eyes] Empty Bride - Snake Eyes [Preview from ALL songs of Snake Eyes]

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:47 pm

A friend of mine have this youtube channel called Rock Gospel TV and did a special overview album with some facts about Bride and your history. 

But the best part is that this video have previews from all songs from Snake Eyes. Enjoy this new masterpiece from Bride!
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Bride - Snake Eyes [Preview from ALL songs of Snake Eyes] Empty Re: Bride - Snake Eyes [Preview from ALL songs of Snake Eyes]

Post by Black Rider Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:58 am

That's a really well done video. Is it just me or is the mix on the new songs muddy?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Bride - Snake Eyes [Preview from ALL songs of Snake Eyes] Empty Re: Bride - Snake Eyes [Preview from ALL songs of Snake Eyes]

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Black Rider wrote:That's a really well done video. Is it just me or is the mix on the new songs muddy?

It's something from youtube. The original files are really amazing
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down