The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end

3 posters

Go down

Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end Empty Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end

Post by MikeInFla Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:17 am

I have enjoyed this podcast over the years. Some great stuff and a lot of interviews. I'm going to miss it. Here is the e-mail that was sent out today:

Dear Beloved Broadcasters:
After 6 years and 80 Episodes we are discontinuing production of Frontline Records Rewind.  The label is still going strong, by the God's grace.  We are working on a series that will have short video clips with artist and musician insights from Frontline and other labels.  Thanks so much for your participation and support through the years.  It has been a blast for the Rewind Crew!  All episodes will remain on iTunes, FrontlineRecords.us and YouTube, so feel free to air whenever it works into your programming.

All my best,
Adel Meisenheimer
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end Empty Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end

Post by Staybrite Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 pm

That's kind of a bummer, but they were going to run out of acts to interview at some point.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end Empty Re: Frontline Rewind Podcast coming to an end

Post by bjorn agin Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Staybrite wrote:That's kind of a bummer, but they were going to run out of acts to interview at some point.

My thoughts exactly. Bummer. I enjoyed hearing Les interview bands.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Since we are talking Christian music interview podcasts, Aaron Smith (The 77s) has a cool podcast called Intersect where he's interviewed a lot of Christian artists.

Check it out:
https://entertalkradio.com/intersect/
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down