The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label

5 posters

Go down

Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label Empty Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:47 pm

I know that not many people around here care anymore but thought it would be good info to pass around

Sinbreed has signed with MASSACRE RECORDS

A new album by the melodic power/speed metal outfit around the newly introduced vocalist Nick Hollemann, the guitarists Flo Laurin & Manuel Seoane, bassist Alexander Schulz and drummer Frederik Ehmke is expected to be released later this year!

Sinbreed posted this:

We are very excited to welcome Nick Holleman as the new voice of SinBreed.
After being on tour with Nick throughout Europe in 2016 we are happy to continue with him and open the next chapter of the band.
This also means, that Herbie Langhans won't be part of SinBreed anymore.
Thank you Herbie for your work on our 3 first Albums that we did over the last 8 years. Rock on! We all wish you the best of luck for your current and future projects!

Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label 31282781_10156372739674711_8943755973529436160_o

Herbie posted this:
Hi...maybe you heard that I am no longer in Sinbreed. First, it's not that I am leaving the band or something like that... When I was on Tour in 2016 with Avantasia I had no time to play any gigs with Sinbreed...but of course they wanna play. So they decided to ask Nick to play some Shows, and it worked very well. Later I get in touch with Alex Beyrodt and Mat Sinner and I became the new singer in Voodoo Circle (that was cool because I loved their Style for years)...And then I also worked for years on my own band Radiant and finally I want to finish this too. So that's why Sinbreed decided to go on with another singer. You know ...sometimes you can't do everything. I also have a wonderful family and I wanna spend time with them as well Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label 1f609;-)....aaaand if you believe or not, I have a normal Job every week which I need for living (this is the worst thing).
But after 12!!! years with Sinbreed I am very very proud of everything we reached with this great band... and we did 3 great albums together. Thanks for a great journey: Flo, Alex and Fred ...and please welcome Nick in Sinbreed!!!!
Really looking forward to the next album and to their Live Shows...I will go to see them and drink some beers with my buddys Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label 1f60e
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label Empty Re: Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label

Post by L8T Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks for the info.....Haven't listened to them in a while.....I need to  Cool
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label Empty Re: Sinbreed - New vocalist, album, and label

Post by deathisgain Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:57 am

Herbie's statement shows how tough it is to be in the industry.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by 11razorwire Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Cool. Thanks for sharing.
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by bassdude Tue May 01, 2018 8:59 pm

I wasn't too big on the second album, but Master Creator was solid.
bassdude
bassdude
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down