The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DELIVERANCE - Reissues on CD & Vinyl

3 posters

Go down

DELIVERANCE - Reissues on CD & Vinyl Empty DELIVERANCE - Reissues on CD & Vinyl

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Looking forward to these being released......

JIMMY P. BROWN II's ERASERHEAD (CD/Vinyl Release Announcement)

In the world of metal, Jimmy P. Brown II holds a legendary, esteemed position as the frontman and leader of the epic, artistic thrash band, Deliverance!  Having always tried to appease the Deliverance fans of the early years (crunchy thrash) and the later albums (the artistic/progressive years) Jimmy always felt torn between the two fan bases.   With JIMMY P. BROWN II's "ERASERHEAD" album the members of Deliverance who created such masterpieces as River Disturbance, Learn, and Camelot in Smithereens come together again in full force and better than ever!  Melody, progression, and lyrics with depth and vitality Jimmy P. Brown has released an epic masterpiece that is the pinnacle of his long and heralded metal legacy.  The album will release on Retroactive Records on both CD and Vinyl in the fall of 2018.  Fans can sign up for release updates at the Retroactive Records official store boonesoverstock.com.  

Also releasing on Retrocative Records in 2018 and early 2019 will be the following Deliverance albums

WHAT A JOKE (Vinyl) 
STAY OF EXECUTION (Vinyl) 
RIVER DISTURBANCE (CD / Vinyl) Fall 2018
LEARN (CD / Vinyl)
CAMELOT IN SMITHEREENS (CD / Vinyl)
ASSIMILATION (CD / Vinyl)
AS ABOVE~SO BELOW (CD / Vinyl)
HEAR WHAT I SAY (CD / Vinyl)

https://youtu.be/BToOKvGdPDU
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

DELIVERANCE - Reissues on CD & Vinyl Empty Re: DELIVERANCE - Reissues on CD & Vinyl

Post by Bahana Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:17 pm

I wouldn't mind getting What A Joke on vinyl. I never got it on CD back in the day. It was pretty hard to find during part of the 90s because Jimmy hated it...hehe
Bahana
Bahana
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

DELIVERANCE - Reissues on CD & Vinyl Empty Re: DELIVERANCE - Reissues on CD & Vinyl

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Will Learn and Camelot get new mix? If so, I am on board.

I would also be interested in As above So below with a different mix, if it happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOldMan2084 Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Camelot is being completely redone from the ground up. I don't know if the reissue on this list is that one, but Jimmy ran a crowd funder for doing Camelot the way he originally envisioned.
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down