The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortification's ex-Drummer Damien Percy has passed away.

4 posters

Go down

Mortification's ex-Drummer Damien Percy has passed away. Empty Re: Mortification's ex-Drummer Damien Percy has passed away.

Post by Tobi Elektrik Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:03 am

No
I always wondered what he (and other Mortification members) did musically after he left Mortification. Really sad to hear about his death instead of some new music.
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Mortification's ex-Drummer Damien Percy has passed away. Empty Re: Mortification's ex-Drummer Damien Percy has passed away.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:07 pm

My pastor said the other week that the older he gets the more he understands the sadness & struggles of life. I'm tired of reading of the passing of those whose lives have enriched our own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Erasmus wrote:My pastor said the other week that the older he gets the more he understands the sadness & struggles of life. I'm tired of reading of the passing of those whose lives have enriched our own.

Me too!
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Yep. Hearing of all the ones I grew up  listening to pass on gets depressing.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down