The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave - available for download

2 posters

Go down

Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave - available for download Empty Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave - available for download

Post by cailen Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:00 am

Melodic Old School Epic Doom ´N Thrash - Death Metal output

Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave -

is available for download via online platforms now.

Tell us what YOU think!

Reviews by others:

Mauce.nl: John Jackson
In all honesty, I initially was not expecting anything but thrash on this album but was treated to so much more. The outright thrash songs are as good as I had hoped based on my expectations from the ep. Every time I listen to the album, I hear more. Doom elements reminiscent of bands like Trouble and Black Sabbath suddenly come to the forefront at times while at other times it is definitely Metallica, Slayer, and Vengeance Rising that are providing inspiration. Throughout it all, the performances are strong and in particular there are a lot of subtle fills and adds from both the drums and guitars that add nice complexity to the overall sound. I closed out my review of their ep talking about the high expectations for the full length and Adorned Graves did not disappoint…great album!
Rating: (13,5/15) 9/10

Myrevelations.de: Matthias Decklar
"Out From The Depth Of The Grave" besticht als Eigenproduktion mit einem differenzierten, äußerst druckvollen Sound“
Die Band führt uns auf eine spannende und jederzeit wechselvolle Reise durch ihre verschiedenen Stilarten, die nicht selten zu einer dampfenden, brodelnden Masse kombiniert werden.
(…)spielt sich die Band durchgängig auf hohem Niveau durch diese Scheibe und serviert vor dem Outro "Source Of Life" mit der Bandhymne "Adorned Graves" noch einen ordentlichen Gassenhauer, der dunkel, brutal und schnell noch einmal die Trademarks der Band in Kürze widerspiegelt. Lasst euch auf dieses Inferno ein, ihr werdet es nicht bereuen.
Bewertung: 11/15

Metal.de: Dominik Rothe
(…)stechen ADORNED GRAVES aus der Masse heutiger Thrash-Combos angenehm heraus.
(…) Obwohl die Band weiterhin SLAYER als einen Haupteinfluss nennt, klingt das Ergebnis auf Platte eher nach TRIPTYKON und dem Spätwerk von CELTIC FROST. Wem das zusagt, der sollte “Out From The Depth Of The Grave” eine Chance geben.
Bewertung: (10,5/15) 7/10

Deadtoselfradio.com: Tombie
Killer Thrash And Doom.. or Doom And Thrash!
Overall, this is a great album. I love the different variations of doom and thrash. Great vocals, great guitar work and the rhythm section is excellent. The production is very well done. If you can get this, then do it.
Rating: (15/15) 5/5

Matthewsmetal.blogspot: Matthew Michel
Gloomy, relentless, sludgy -- like the Biblical leviathan surging up out of the darkest depths to herald the destruction of the world. Rhythmic, aggressive, invasive -- like a Panzer tank crushing debris beneath its treads. It's hard to imagine that these styles might stand side by side, but Adorned Graves' Out from the Depth of the Grave is a manifestation of these separate visions. (…)
Some bands have dueling guitars -- Adorned Graves has dueling styles, and the stylistic shift is well executed on "Primal Ocean."
Out from the Depth of the Grave is a thrash and doom metal masterpiece. It's difficult to point out any faults.
Adorned Graves has achieved something that most bands set out to do, but never accomplish. The band has successfully merged multiple styles of music in an original way, all while giving tribute to the masters of yesteryear without regurgitating an album that's been done before. If you're looking for a fresh musical vision, and you like thrash or doom metal, then look no further than Adorned Graves' debut album Out from the Depth of the Grave.
Rating: (13,5/15) 9/10

Powermetal.de: Rüdiger Stehle
Starkes Full-Length-Debüt mit eigenwilliger Mischung aus Epik, Doom und Thrash.

Die Band (…) ist sich zu hundert Prozent treu geblieben und tischt uns nach der tollen EP einen Nachschlag auf, der ihren sehr eigenständigen Thrash Metal erneut mit Einflüssen aus Doom, Epic Metal, technischem Death Metal und ein wenig Gothic bereichert und so als ziemlich einzigartig gelten kann.

(…) bleibt mir nur einmal mehr, den Pfälzern ein sehr eigenständige und rundum gelungene Leistung zu attestieren (…)

Bewertung: (13/15) 8.5 / 10

Rock Hard Nr.366 (Deutschland)

bescheinigt den Adorned Graves eine gute Leistung (7,5/10 Punkten)

und schreibt kurz und knapp:

"... sorgen Adorned Graves für Abwechslung ... . Keine Band von der Stange. ..."

Cailen
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave - available for download Empty Re: Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave - available for download

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:04 am

I'll check it out!  Thanks for the update!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave - available for download Empty Re: Adorned Graves - Out from the depth of the grave - available for download

Post by cailen Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:11 am

Thank you!

Lyrics are uploaded on our homepage:

http://www.adorned-graves.de/lyrics.html
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down