The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'

+7
Follower of Jesus
timekeeper
cailen
TheOldMan2084
Black Rider
Hardcore Christian
Bill Roxx
11 posters

Go down

Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Empty Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Thrash metal outfit Deliverance drop their first new single in nearly five years entitled ‘The Black Hand’ check out the new lyric video courtesy of Lux Studios below and be sure to request the new single on all your favorite rock radio stations today!

Support the Metal Underground!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqxBqHt-jg4

Watch for the brand new album ‘The Subversive Kind’ coming in early 2018 on Roxx Records / 3 Frogz Records. 

Visit www.roxxproductions.com to join their email list.
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Empty Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:51 pm

I like it!

Pretty excited for this Smile
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand' Empty Re: Deliverance launch new single 'The Black Hand'

Post by Guest Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:07 pm

This song is insane!!
This is going to be an amazing release. I have heard three songs so far, but I still don't know which one is my favorite.

The solos on this one are pretty amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Whoa, that is awesome.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOldMan2084 Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:26 pm

I backed it. I've listened to it all. It's awesome. Totally brutal!
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:10 am

Great!

Thumbs up
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by timekeeper Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:33 am

Great stuff, can't wait for this one.
timekeeper
timekeeper
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:04 pm

When is the album releasing to supporters? I backed this a while back, but I haven't heard when it's being made available to the supporters (or the general public).
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:When is the album releasing to supporters? I backed this a while back, but I haven't heard when it's being made available to the supporters (or the general public).
The general public, sometime in early 2018, I assume Jan or Feb, so it would make sense that the backers would get it before the year is out
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOldMan2084 Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:22 pm

The backers have access to it now. If you get on Facebook and let Jimmy know you backed it, he'll send you the dropbox link. That's what I had to do because I missed the email from Indiegogo.
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:15 pm

I understand that the album is not out yet, even to the backers. They will have to share the dropbox files through indiegogo site.

I don't have access to facebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Ok, now I heard the entire album. Still, they need to do an official announcement through Indiegogo, but I already have the files.

Wow! What a record those guys did. It has only 8 tracks, but all of them are good songs. No ballads, no skip button. It's pure and brutal thrash from begining to the end. It is still difficult to pick a favorite song on this album.

I mean, Weapons is still my favorite, I give it 10 out of 10.
But this album could probably be the second best in the entire Deliverance catalog. Above the S/t and side by side with What a Joke (I love this album, regardless the jokes)

Back to top Go down

Post by petrafan007 Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:00 pm

it's not bad but I think As Above SO Below was far superior. But I'm a big fan of Stay of Execution over the earlier stuff.

petrafan007
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:48 pm

killer!
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyLighter Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:40 pm

This band has been "gone" for several times and then come back again.  Very Happy Not complaining though. This new single sounds like D should sound.

HeavyLighter
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:59 am

Surprisingly good song!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:42 am

Listening to it in more details, I would say that the song Epilogue is the only one I wouldn't miss if it was cut from the album. Not a bad song, but it is not as good as the other songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum