New Wintersun

Go down

New Wintersun

Post by ImagoDei on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:10 pm

I haven't seen much information about this anywhere, but apparently Wintersun released a new album called "The Forest Seasons." This is one of my favorite bands, and of course they are saved to my spotify artists list, so I check the profile frequently. This album still hasn't appeared on spotify, nor did they drop a song or two as many bands do. They only place I've found the album is uploaded on YouTube, and apparently they've been performing it live. I've listened to it several times and think it's fantastic.

ImagoDei
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Re: New Wintersun

Post by 11razorwire on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 am

It's respectable, for sure. I do prefer their self-titled debut but I should probably listen to this one a few more times.
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Opeth3232 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:35 am

I've got this as well I like it pretty well Loneliness (Winter) is my favorite Eternal Darkness is pretty awesome for like the first five minutes but the speed becomes monotonous for a song that could have been there best on the album. The Forest That Weeps is bad ass as well. I'm glad I found this group otherwise I would have never found there first album if not for this one.
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum