The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New song from me!!!

2 posters

Go down

New song from me!!! Empty New song from me!!!

Post by alldatndensum Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Here is a snippet of a new song I am doing for my next blues rock album by Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band.  My music is a cross of Glenn Kaiser Band/Rez with some ZZ Top mixed in and a dash of "Weird Al" tossed in for freshness!  LOL  This song is a romantic song in the 80s power ballad style.  It was recorded using a cigar box guitar I built that only has three strings by design.  This video show me on stage in a recent play I have been performing in as Justin "Dangerous" Wilkerson.  I wish you could see what else was going on during the song on stage, but I don't own the rights to that.  I do, however, own my own song.  So, enjoy this snippet!

(Spoiler alert:  this is one of the "Weird Al" moments that will be on the new record)

alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

New song from me!!! Empty Re: New song from me!!!

Post by Staybrite Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Looks like you had a blast doing that.  Fun song.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:06 pm

The play we used it in was a hoot to do.  It was a spoof of "American Idol".  Our characters were built around the songs we picked.  I knew right off I wanted to do this original song.  They made my character a ladies man, and I thought he'd be this aging rocker dude.  With my current size, it was hilarious when I told the MC in the show that I was 300...err....2000 lbs. of lovin'! 

I would fake crying right after I'd sing the bridge so that I could tell this made up story of my girlfriend leaving me after I wrote this song for her for some dude with a 3 legged dog named Tripod.  LOL

I also think that this will add more variety to my next album.  While the album will be blues rock in the vein of Rez/Glenn Kaiser Band, ZZ Top, etc., I wanted more diversity as well.  This 80s power ballad will do the trick.  Although you can't hear the music all that well on the video, I did all the rhythm and lead guitar, bass, vocals, and even drums for this version.  The drums will soon be replaced by a special guest drummer that I won't say who is right now.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum