The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DELIVERANCE ~ Camelot In Smithereens

+17
Staybrite
Tourniguy
Frozen Fire
Black Rider
BaleMaster
Constantine
TZ75
Pethead
Lex Metalis
alldatndensum
Follower of Jesus
strype53
New Creation
bodachi
TheOldMan2084
grandeped
My Awesome Timothy
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DELIVERANCE ~ Camelot In Smithereens Empty DELIVERANCE ~ Camelot In Smithereens

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 pm

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

DELIVERANCE ~ Camelot In Smithereens Empty Re: DELIVERANCE ~ Camelot In Smithereens

Post by grandeped Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:20 pm

While I would love to hear a re-do of Camelot, the price for this is waaaaaaay too steep for me, especially since I have no interest in T-shirts or making of DVDs. Sorry, I know this will get a lot of negative push back in here, but I still see this as gouging fans in the name of fundraising. The only way you can legally own this is to buy it through the fundraiser, and there are only two options to get it, both of them packed full of stuff not everyone would even want to pay for? Sorry, just don't get why bands want to act like this towards fans. At least with other fundraisers, you can wait until its over and buy the music at a reasonable price if you can't afford the fundraiser prices. Sheesh.

grandeped
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

alldatndensum likes this post

Back to top Go down

DELIVERANCE ~ Camelot In Smithereens Empty Re: DELIVERANCE ~ Camelot In Smithereens

Post by TheOldMan2084 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:43 pm

I totally want this, but, yeah... $100 bucks is a LOT. Especially in my family. When Jimmy was first talking about it I was thinking like $30...maybe $40. But even the download package is $50 which is still a lot and then you don't really get any physical product. 

I love Deliverance and I love Camelot, but I'll probably sitting this one out. Which absolutely KILLS me! Here's hoping they maybe offer a CD only package...depending on how the fundraiser works out.
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:01 pm

Well, I am that kind of fan that would buyanythimg they put out.
So, I'm in.

But I really wish they change a few songs on it, make a bit heavier, maybe.
Or who knows, jimmy could add a brand new song.
It would certaimly boosts the crowdfunding.

It would also be nice to know who is going to play on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:07 pm

For example, I loved the rerecording of In-U. Michael philips added a great solo to that song.

Another album I think they could redo is Assimilation. Of course, without the industrial parts and with solos.

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:45 pm

I'd like to hear the "Deliverance 2017" release so I can have a decent idea of the band's current musical style before I spend a small fortune on a new album.
I also have no use for a t-shirt or poster or DVD - I just want the tunes!  More package options could have been included IMAO.

I suspect a bit of Eric Clayton influence to this project...
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:46 pm

Who am I kidding - as soon as the check clears the bank I'm buying this thing
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:24 am

While I like the middle era of Deliverance the most, I ain't payin' that kind of money for no one.  It isn't worth it.  I know--it is for the fans to decide.  Well, this fan thinks that pricing tier for just a stinking download is way out of the ballpark.  I will keep my original.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:31 am

It looks to me like it will be funded. They are already 10% of the way there after just 2 days.

So, I think a CD only version will be for sale at normal prices after the fundraiser.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:27 pm

And that will be the only way I will get involved then.  $50 is just too steep for any album even if it is super rare.  The most I have ever paid was $30 and that was for some stupid eBay bidding.  I won't do that again.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:49 am

Yup, they got my money
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:45 pm

alldatndensum wrote:And that will be the only way I will get involved then.  $50 is just too steep for any album even if it is super rare.  The most I have ever paid was $30 and that was for some stupid eBay bidding.  I won't do that again.

FYI, they have added a new package to the fundraiser. $24.00 for the CD and a digital copy of the book.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by strype53 Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:18 pm

New Creation wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:And that will be the only way I will get involved then.  $50 is just too steep for any album even if it is super rare.  The most I have ever paid was $30 and that was for some stupid eBay bidding.  I won't do that again.

FYI, they have added a new package to the fundraiser. $24.00 for the CD and a digital copy of the book.
Might get it now!
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:11 am

New Creation wrote:

HOURS after I drop $99...this better be good
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:42 am

I guess this might be too expensive for a album that we all know how it is. This new package looks to be more fair to the fans.

But I am looking forward to the Us$100,00 package, even though I didn't make my decision yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:57 am

I wouldn't mind hearing this if he does it, but I can't do even $24 for it. I'll pay for the record when (if) it comes.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Finally back this project. Sadly it won't get any close to half funded.
I guess Jimmy should have released this project after the Deliverance release. U am sure that people would be more interested.
I am also currently involved in four crowdfunding projects and two of them are very much behind the schedule.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:30 pm

I would like to see this happen, but I feel that $24 is a lot for a CD.  I know--I know.....we are supposedly investing in a project and showing our support to a band we like.  But, most artists have figured out that many people, like myself, want the new music only.  If they'd do a $15 level, this would fill itself in.  I'd even kick in then.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Yeah, sure. It is a personal choice.

At least we reached 25% within 5 days to go. This is going to be awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:55 pm

31% at the end of teu campaign. Not so bad after all.

Jimmy stated in one of its vídeos that some folks would want to get their perks of Deliverance crowdfunding Before entering in a new campaign, as I Said above.

I guess we could reach around 50% of the goal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:46 pm

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:51 pm

Underrated album. Aside from Weapons, Stay of Execution through Camelot is the best of the Big D.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

alldatndensum and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:50 pm

Camelot is comparable to Stay of Execution imo.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:19 pm

I think Camelot is possibly their worst album.  And I'm a big fan of their middle period.   
IMO River Disturbance and Learn have much better material.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:28 pm

Camelot>s/t Razz
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next