The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.O.G. Disciples of God to release debut album at SoCal Metal Fest

+2
alldatndensum
Bill Roxx
6 posters

Go down

D.O.G. Disciples of God to release debut album at SoCal Metal Fest Empty D.O.G. Disciples of God to release debut album at SoCal Metal Fest

Post by Bill Roxx Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:05 pm

How about some killer Christian Metal in the vein of Metallica or Motorhead? If that sounds like its something up your alley you’re gonna want to check out the newest addition to the Roxx Records roster! Making its official debut this August at So Cal Metal Fest 2 – A Tribute to Dale Huffman is the debut release from D.O.G. or Disciples Of God which was started as a true ministry based band out there playing anywhere and everywhere they can to spread God’s word through heavy metal! 

As much as the band would probably not like you to say this you could classify this release as a Christian Metal Super Group! When you have pro players like Terry Russell of Holy Soldier and Neon Cross on drums and singing lead vocals as well as Larry Farkas of Vengeance Rising and Die Happy on guitars along side Don Webster of Neon Cross on guitar and lastly featuring the bass talents of Terry’s son Colton Russell on bass one might say it’s got a bit of that going on here. BUT, the sound here is something completely different then all the aforementioned bands, this music is on the straight up heavy metal side with vocals from Terry tending to sound a little like a cross between Lemmy and James Hetfield. 

Check out the first single and brand new lyric video courtesy of Kruse FX titled ‘No One Rides For Free’ off the debut album ‘Unleashed’… 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Jyk-scIws

You will want to pick this up as it is a special one time pressing of only 300 pieces on CD featuring 8 brand new tracks to rock you all the way to Heaven’s door! Again if you’re at the BIG show this August you will have your first opportunity to pick one up, the official street date is August 25, 2017. Pre orders are up now at www.roxxproductions.com
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

D.O.G. Disciples of God to release debut album at SoCal Metal Fest Empty Re: D.O.G. Disciples of God to release debut album at SoCal Metal Fest

Post by alldatndensum Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 pm

I loved the song!  I definitely am getting this.  I have already placed my order and just received my PayPal receipt.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

D.O.G. Disciples of God to release debut album at SoCal Metal Fest Empty Re: D.O.G. Disciples of God to release debut album at SoCal Metal Fest

Post by Follower of Jesus Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 pm

Shut up and take my money.

Pre-ordered.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Wow, that sounds great.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:10 am

Staybrite wrote:Wow, that sounds great.

I agree! It will also be good to have Larry Farkas out there again. I really like that dude.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:27 pm

I will buy it directly from you, Bill
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:49 am

Sounds promising as a super group band, but I have had mixed feelings about the video. Mainly because of the vocals, it annoyed me a bit. I never thought both James Hetfield and Lemmy were good singers at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down