Joshua Perahia and Stryper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joshua Perahia and Stryper

Post by Burner on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 am

So where exactly does the (Admittedly quite one-sided) beef between these two stem from? People who keep an eye on Perahia's online presence will notice that he seems to have spent half his life on social media taking snarky pops off at Mike and Oz, which in more recent years has culminated in some pretty savage rants and diatribes. Not to mention some quite unsavoury stuff he's openly said about former bandmates (Rob Rock needs a therapist and Ken Tamplin is a nobody, just to name two  Laughing). 

Is it just a case of sour grapes over Stryper cracking the mainstream while Joshua were resigned to cult status, or is there something more at play?

Burner
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Re: Joshua Perahia and Stryper

Post by Kerrick on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:55 am

Welcome to the CMR, Burner!

If you do some searching around on here, you'll find one or two threads about this topic that may shed some light on the subject.  That being said, I'd encourage folks to leave the drama to the drama-queens and let Joshua, Mike, Oz, and company sort it out on their own.  No good comes of helping their gossip/drama along.

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum