Tim Gaines - Is he out of Stryper?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tim Gaines - Is he out of Stryper?

Post by eatbugs on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:05 pm

Tim Gaines died in a car accident in early 1986 (seems to be a bass player problem) and Stryper held a look-alike contest.  They have gone through several "Tim Gaines" over the years and the years between Tim's were filled by other musicians (Brad, Tracy).

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:48 pm

eatbugs wrote:Tim Gaines died in a car accident in early 1986 (seems to be a bass player problem) and Stryper held a look-alike contest.  They have gone through several "Tim Gaines" over the years and the years between Tim's were filled by other musicians (Brad, Tracy).

I am just glad that it wasn't death by spontaneous combustion like the drummers in Spinal Tap.  That would have been more than a coincidence.  We would have needed to get Alex Jones to do a video rant!

lol!
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:00 pm

eatbugs wrote:Tim Gaines died in a car accident in early 1986 (seems to be a bass player problem) and Stryper held a look-alike contest.  They have gone through several "Tim Gaines" over the years and the years between Tim's were filled by other musicians (Brad, Tracy).

alldatndensum wrote:

I am just glad that it wasn't death by spontaneous combustion like the drummers in Spinal Tap.  That would have been more than a coincidence.  We would have needed to get Alex Jones to do a video rant!

lol!

I automatically thought Spinal Tap when I read that!
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:58 pm

I was going for the Paul McCartney conspiracy thing. Wink

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm

deathisgain wrote:Maybe Tim has never really been in the band and is just a figment of our imagination. Or maybe like Nikki Sixx, he was replaced with a doppelganger and is living a quiet life as hermit in Arkansas. I would just like to add those into the other unsubstantiated ideas floating in this thread.

I was thinking with the shape of his face, that he might be a grey alien living amongst us. Just a tall one as they tend to be short.
deathisgain
Metal Slacker

http://www.deathisgain.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum