The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tate Music Group extortion and embezzlement

4 posters

Go down

Tate Music Group extortion and embezzlement Empty Tate Music Group extortion and embezzlement

Post by deathisgain Mon May 08, 2017 2:00 pm

deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Tate Music Group extortion and embezzlement Empty Re: Tate Music Group extortion and embezzlement

Post by Staybrite Mon May 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Wow, that stinks.

After reading the article it looks as if most of the complaints (at least the ones listed) are regarding book publishing deals.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Tate Music Group extortion and embezzlement Empty Re: Tate Music Group extortion and embezzlement

Post by alldatndensum Mon May 08, 2017 10:14 pm

It was.  I have filed the paperwork to have my music right released to me so that I can release this myself.

As far as any of the extortion goes, I was not taken by Tate.  I knew what the deal was they were offering and took it to get the album out.  I have had to pay nothing more.  However, I do feel that I had more sales than what they reported but have no way to prove it. 

To be honest, I have done better as an indie artist with the Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band material that the last Mission Of one did with Tate.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by woetoyou Fri May 12, 2017 3:28 am

This was the label for my project Crucible Divine.  I was able to get my master recording back.
woetoyou
woetoyou
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 am

I have the masters as I recorded everything at home and had it professionally mixed.  So, I just want confirmation that my digital rights are mine.  Then, I will go through CD Baby and get this Mission Of One album released on streaming sights and for download everywhere.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down