The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL!

+2
My Awesome Timothy
Soundmass.com
6 posters

Go down

2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL! Empty 2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL!

Post by Soundmass.com Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:33 am

MORTIFICATION: Post Momentary Affliction & MORTIFICATION: Ancient Prophecy/Overseer

Pre-order your VINYL copies now! - https://www.soundmass.com

POST MOMENTARY AFFLICTION

Continuing with our chronological release of Mortification albums on vinyl, Soundmass are happy to announce the upcoming LP release of their 1993 album “Post Momentary Affliction”. After the pounding death/grind of 1992’s “Scrolls of the Megilloth”, this album seems Mortification returning to their thrash roots, but with a refinement and creativity which would see this recording considered a classic. With the influences of Manowar and Iron Maiden on display, we’re treated to a feast of incredible thrash and speed metal that is laced with death metal. Complex songwriting, precise riffing, masterful bass playing, phenomenal drumming, intelligent lyrics delivered in a fresh death growl/thrash shout style, all captured with clear and clean production. Recognised by many critics as an innovative album, and arguably seeing this trio crafting songs at their artistic peak, “Post Momentary Affliction” is distinctly Mortification and showcases everything fans love about this band.

Remastered for vinyl and with the original cover art re-created from scratch by drummer Jayson Sherlock, this vinyl edition is a must for fans of this pioneering Aussie band and any true metal aficionado. Included is an insert containing lyrics, credits and photos.

ANCIENT PROPHECY/OVERSEER

Due to demand, Soundmass is releasing this limited edition Mortification 10” vinyl, titled Ancient Prophecy/Overseer, to supplement our vinyl versions of Scrolls Of The Megilloth and Post Momentary Affliction. Due to vinyl length restrictions, the song “Ancient Prophecy” was left off the Scrolls Of The Megilloth vinyl and “Overseer” was left off the Post Momentary Affliction vinyl, with these songs clocking in at almost 12 minutes and 10 minutes respectively. If that was not enough, to give you over 30 minutes of enjoyment, we have also included the Mortification studio songs “Time Crusaders” (from the Godspeed: Australian Metal Compilation of 1994) and “Butchered Mutilation” (from the 5 Years Nuclear Blast compilation of 1993).

SAVE by ordering in a vinyl 2-pack or 3-pack!

Post Momentary Affliction + Ancient Prophecy/Overseer (2-pack)

Scrolls Of The Megilloth + Ancient Prophecy/Overseer (2-pack)

Post Momentary Affliction + Scrolls Of The Megilloth + Ancient Prophecy/Overseer (3-pack)

Soundmass.com
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL! Empty Re: 2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL!

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:48 am

Sounds amazing and the artwork is phenomenal for the 10"!!!  Very Happy
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL! Empty Re: 2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL!

Post by Black Rider Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:27 am

I'd love to get those. Dern budget.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:06 pm

I would love to have Post Momentary Affliction on vinyl! One of my favorite albums of all time, Overseer is my favorite Morti song of all time, so I having that vinyl would be amazing! The studio version of Time Crusaders alone is worth the price!

Too bad I don't collect vinyl tongue

Let me know if this get put out on CD, PMA definitely needs a re-issue, my original copy was pretty spendy, and you could throw in both those bonus tracks, and Id buy one
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Trouble72 Fri May 05, 2017 8:25 am

All ready have Scrolls and Post on record. So yep i'll still order them.
Trouble72
Trouble72
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri May 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Listening to the 10" 'Ancient Prophecy ~ Overseer' on vinyl sounds AWESOME.  'Overseer' is one of my favourite extreme metal songs EVER, such a killer song!!!

2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL! Img_0010
2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL! Img_0011
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundmass.com Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:33 am

Pre-orders have shipped!

Soundmass.com
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:38 am

2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL! Img_1017
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:40 am

2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL! Img_1119
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:11 am

The above 2 photos show this awesome looking record!!!  Very Happy
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14 am

Here is a better photo of the 10" vinyl.....
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:17 am

The Mortification 10" vinyl...2 new MORTIFICATION releases on VINYL! Img_1125
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 am

Received my copies yesterday. Thanks! Wink  Both vinyls do look great!
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Tobi Elektrik wrote:Received my copies yesterday. Thanks! Wink  Both vinyls do look great!

Awesome!!! Very Happy
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down