The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue

+2
Black Rider
My Awesome Timothy
6 posters

Go down

RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue Empty RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:47 am

Really looking forward to this.....

RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue Radian10

The silence is over!!! It's too long ago that you hear any News about RADIANT...I know. Many of you knew that I had a really busy last year RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue 1f609;-). But since this year a lot of things happend in RADIANT! Even if the recordings are not done yet, we have a new Lineup now. Last year I met an amazing guitarist, and now he is the new one in RADIANT. Please welcome CARSTEN STEPANOWICZ!!! He is a really nice guy, great guitarist and singer.
He fits perfectly into the band!
So here we are:
Vocals: Herbie Langhans
Lead-Guitars: Carsten Stepanowicz
Guitars: Flo Gottsleben
Bass: Markus Beck
Drums: Manni Spalka
And by the way ...since the last weeks the recordings going very, very well in my studio, and I am really proud about the result. 
You can expect an Hard Rock Masterpiece! So...and now you will hear more News weekly.
ROCK ON!!! my friends 
-Herbie- RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue 1f60e

Last edited by My Awesome Timothy on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : picture)
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue Empty Re: RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue

Post by Black Rider Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:21 am

I'll check it out. He's keeping busy as I read he's singing for Voodoo Circle now.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue Empty Re: RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:08 pm

They made a point of saying there won't be Christian lyrics for this band back when they started. It doesn't mean negative lyrics and neither does it confirm or deny anyone has lost their faith like we had wondered. Just means it's not a faith based band if that matters to you.

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/radiant.hardnheavy/posts/640146186115299

For me that does matter. Of course I wish them the best as they go on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Interesting, will have to wait and see about lyrical content but I am very much excited to see what comes of this
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:00 pm

If we go by Sinbreed's lyrics i'm guessing it'll be pretty generic.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:36 am

Black Rider wrote:If we go by Sinbreed's lyrics i'm guessing it'll be pretty generic.
Their first album was OK in that respect. But then again, those lyrics were co-authored by someone who quit the band before an album was recorded.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Who is looking forward to this?!!!

RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue 1907477_635275513269033_1180505877492065612_n

[size=14]

+!+!+!+! BIG NEWS +!+!+!+!
I'm really happy to announce that we signed a Deal for RADIANT with Massacre Records!!! After three songs it was clear for Massacre that they wanna work with us because they love the album (of course ...because it's great RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue 1f609[size=0];-)
 ). After so many years of writing, jamming and recording with the guys it's great to see a light on the horizon. It's years ago that I produced and mixed a whole album...and yes it's my own band...our band: "RADIANT"...what a great adventure and what a great result. So, we are very proud and we think that we start something special...and Yes it's a good feeling and a lot of Fun!!!
In autumn this year we will finally release our first RADIANT album!!!
Whooohooo RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue 1f60e
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Really excited for this!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:37 am

RADIANT - Featuring ex-members of Seventh Avenue Image

ALBUM TRACKS

1. Yes I Am
  2. I’m Alive
  3. Silver Linings
  4. You Rock
  5. Dorian Gray
  6. Forever One
  7. Heroes
  8. Liars
  9. Not Worth After All
  10. Paint The Grey
  11. My Own Way
  12. Should I Live With You
  13. Life’s Shadows
  14. Hit The Night
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:50 pm

band says its released but nothing on Massacre records about it....anyone find any clips?
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:15 pm

(Moved from the Christian Metal section  Cool )

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:41 pm

mothy wrote:band says its released but nothing on Massacre records about it....anyone find any clips?
doesnt come out till sometime in October I believe? they are announcing pre-orders "soon" is what Herbie told me on FB
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:16 am

My expectations are pretty average on this one. Seventh Avenue never was one of the best players in their genre, so my expectations of them trying something in a more hard rock-ish territory are pretty low.
Maybe Herbie has learned a thing or two in Voodoo Circle, but the guy lost quite a bit of credibility for me. I'll just check out whatever videos they put out in promotion of this album.
Andreas89
Andreas89

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm

The last two Seventh Avenue I felt were starting to get somewhere then he left. The fist Sinbreed was pretty good but haven't really liked anything he's done since.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Black Rider wrote:The last two Seventh Avenue I felt were starting to get somewhere then he left. The fist Sinbreed was pretty good but haven't really liked anything he's done since.
Me exactly!!!! Interested about this to say the least
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:52 am

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:02 am

It's fair, little too generic.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 pm

I think I'll pass.
Andreas89
Andreas89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down