The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band News!

3 posters

Go down

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band News! Empty Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band News!

Post by alldatndensum Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:44 am

My song "Girl In The Window" will be featured on an upcoming compilation album called Backroom Blues Vol. 5 put out by Bongo Boy Records.  This will get "Girl In The Window" pushed to radio and film in China, Japan, and the UK.  It may not help get the word out about Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band music, but it can't hurt!

Also, I am gearing up to start recording my 2nd album.  I started off planning 5 songs but that is looking more like 7--maybe 8--songs for this EP. 

Definite song titles:

The Bootlegger's Prayer
Please Don't Make Me Watch A Chick Flick
Completely Flexible
I Love You More Than Meatloaf
Where The Worm Dieth Not (Mission Of One remake)

Possible songs:

Born Again (Accapella song only)
Burning Bush (parody of ZZ Top's "Tush")
Fur Elise (both classical and rocked out versions in one song)

If you are wondering if this is a Christian project, I will answer both yes and no.  The gospel will always be proclaimed boldly on a Big Chris blues project.  However, I am also trying to write some clean or funny secular tunes as well to make a well rounded balance.  This way, if I ever find musicians for live shows, I can play churches or clubs and never bat an eye.  I'd do the same material either way.  I want to share Jesus, make people laugh at times, and tell interesting stories.  So, don't expect preaching in every song.  I might just want to sing about how bad it is to have to stand in line at Walmart, too!

Get my debut album here:  https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bigchrisdbarebonesband

For fans of Rez, Glenn Kaiser Band, ZZ Top, or Georgia Satellites
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band News! Empty Re: Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band News!

Post by Black Rider Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:25 pm

You're going to be huge in Japan.  Razz Good for you, Chris.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band News! Empty Re: Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band News!

Post by alldatndensum Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Black Rider wrote:You're going to be huge in Japan.  Razz Good for you, Chris.

I'm HUGE here!  I am going for a Jenni Craig endorsement when I do my Walmart parking lot world tour! lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Very much look forward to a new BC&DBBB album!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:13 am

All I gotta do is pick a day to get started.  I just hope I can make this sound as huge as the last one.  There isn't enough rockin' blues out there with a Christian worldview and is willing to not take itself too seriously, either.  I want people to hear about Jesus with this but also have fun even if they are not Christians.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon May 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Bongo Boy Records has announced a new Gospel Blues compilation that I am going to submit a few tracks for.  I'd like to be a part of this one, too!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue May 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Very cool, I would love to see you get more fans.  Your new music is the best stuff you have ever recorded.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue May 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Thank you, kind sir!  I can't wait until the next one is ready!  I've already tracked rhythm guitars and bass on the first two songs for the next project!

I am also pleased to announce that I have been accepted by Bongo Boy Records to have my song "When Your Time Comes" appearing on their Gospel Blues Vol. 1 album.  Perhaps this is what I need in the way of promotion.  Of course, getting a website would be a good thing at this time, I think.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed May 03, 2017 2:06 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I am also pleased to announce that I have been accepted by Bongo Boy Records to have my song "When Your Time Comes" appearing on their Gospel Blues Vol. 1 album.  Perhaps this is what I need in the way of promotion.  

Very cool!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down